Tips for online profile photos
It’s almost impossible to avoid having an online profile picture somewhere these days, whether it be for TeenSpot (!), on Facebook or Twitter, or to register for online classes.
The question is, how do you get the best shot that shows off you looking your nicest?
Here are some tips for what to do and what not to do when taking your online profile pics:
- No selfies! Have a friend take your photo, it’ll be so much more flattering.
- Stop it with the bathroom pics. Just no.
- If you’re going to take a photo in your bedroom, tidy it up first!
- Wear a color that brings out your eyes.
- Take the photo during the day — natural light is your friend.
What are your best tips for taking profile pics?