+ Reply to Thread

Default Why doesnt he talk to me?

I've been texting a guy I met on here for about six months. He says he likes me and wants to meet me (we live in the same state but not town), but sometimes he doesnt text me back for weeks or months. When we do text again he'll say his phone was turned off. However, i messaged him on here and i know forsure he read but he still hasn't messaged me back. If he likes me why doesnt he talk to me?

Perhaps he doesn't like you as much as you think. A lot of guys on here shuffle through like a dozen girls at a time, trying to score a hit. Not specifically saying that is the reason, but not answering texts for months and saying his phone was off is a weak lie. He didn't even think of saying something like "I haven't payed my phone bill so it was cut off." If he didn't even take time to come up with a better excuse, I'm not too confident that he likes you as much as you think he does, based on the info you've provided. Personally, I would look around for someone else, because guys like him are probably a dime a dozen.
    █ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ ███ This comment has been found in violation of H.R. 3911, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

He's just blowing you off because he's got other interests, whether they be other girls on this site, girls in real life, or other life matters.

Don't sweat it, and don't rely on the idea that you will ever actually meet him. Because tbh, chances are, if he's ignoring your texts and messages for weeks or months at a time, then he is not actually interested in meeting you in person.