+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AP Exam Stress?

Default AP Exam Stress?

Anybody feeling the stress of the upcoming AP Exams? I'm fighting for motivation to study my prep books however, I'd much rather throw them out an effing window.

Are you taking any AP's? What's your favorite? and are you stressed?
    I'm taking AP Biology, Environmental Science, Calculus BC, and Psychology. Love Calc, hate Env. Science.

Taking AP English, US History, and French. I don't really feel stressed, it's gonna alright

Taking AP English, US History, and French. I don't really feel stressed, it's gonna be alright

I'm not really worried. My AP Language & Composition teacher has really prepared us and is continuing to do so. I know last year I was so stressed for AP European History that I completely shut down. I bawled my eyes out and all to my teacher. I didn't do any homework. It was terrible. But if you're doing well in your classes, you should be fine (:

Our Bio teacher has a doctoral degree lmao, I'm self studying Calculus and Psychology though

Well, I've recently just taken the following exams; AP Psychology, AP US, AP Euro. I've gone sleepness nights studying for all of these and I'm just so glad they are over, although I do still have the SAT Subject for US History to take. But I'm not too stressed because I'm actually really good at history and right now, AP Chem has never been the shit. Rant over.

AP Language tomorrow. Not necessarily stressed, just ready to stop worrying about it and get it over with.
    [Insert shitty signature here]

wow , im taking my ap human geography exam on Friday , and i'm defiantly stressed . I only have 1 AP class, and this is my first taking ap classes. Im in 9th grade. I dont know how you guys handle that many classes , is it as hard as it seems? I think I rather just take college classes.

Can we all have a collective HURRAY for finishing AP tests? My last one was yesterday! AP Physics B, AP English Language, AP Environmental Science, and AP Spanish Language have all been conquered.

alicekatherine, props to you for taking an AP class your freshman year. Don't worry about it. It seems like a lot, but it's really not. Teachers hype it up a lot. Work hard, play hard. Life is good!