+ Reply to Thread

Crosseyed are you bi if being massaged by a girl makes you excited??

i got a massage and it made everything react like crazy
    i love boys tho and always imagine them, not girls.

Was it the massage or the girl..?

Quote Originally Posted by Erickyboo View Post
    Was it the massage or the girl..?
    I was massage by 2 different massage therapists in my life and the first massage therapist it did not happen with, so probably the girl I guess.

Are you attracted to women?
    COMIC SANS

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlj View Post
    Are you attracted to women?
    I'm attracted to guys but I'm attracted to girls but not as much. Not sure if I'm attracted to girls enough to be called bi. But in the changing rooms I look at other girls booobs and bottoms. But I want to see guys bodies more but never seen a nude guy so maybe that's why I want to see them more. My mom never lets me date or have guys over so I have no experience with guys but always imagine guys at night. I don't imagine girls at night etc.

well yur young and your hormones are high right now. Alot of girls doubt there sexuality, especially in their teens. But if yew want to kno for sure yewll have to experiment.

ok hope i meet others like me then.

I think in order to truly be bi, you have to be sexually AND romantically attracted to girls. Especially when you're a teen, your hormones are so up and down all the time that you could be sexually attracted, but not necessarily bi. I've read multiple psychology studies where even straight people are found to be attracted to the same sex on some level. If you think you could/would like to pursue a relationship with a girl, then you are bi. If not, it's probably just hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdo View Post
    With the hills, I could watch my wang rise and fall depending on who was on the screen. Teen mom is a flacidinator

Hey sweetheart don't worry, I'm exactly the same. Litterally exactly the same, I absolutly love boys and crave them but my parents won't let me date any. And sometimes I get turned on when I see body parts of other girls. I'm 16, so maybe its hormons. I don't think I'm bi but I've been with a couple girls just sexually and it was great, but yeah. No need to freat, I think theres a lot of girls and boys like us.
    Stay strong <3

Hi hot4u, me too i'm boy crazy always in school but then for a one off hour i feel into girls or want to do something lol.

Hi aubrieanne i'm not bi then, but i like the softness of my friends bodies; then maybe they just feel nice because i'm sensitive from my hormone.

I like it when my friends are kissing thir boyfriends it makes me want to go in bed.

I think I'm the same way, i want to do something with a girl never a relationship. But i love boys lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxXCuriousXxX View Post
    I think I'm the same way, i want to do something with a girl never a relationship. But i love boys lol
    me too same i love

Remember that terms like straight, bi and Gay are inaccurate. It's more of a scale if you will, like the color to color fade.

Quote Originally Posted by Erickyboo View Post
    Remember that terms like straight, bi and Gay are inaccurate. It's more of a scale if you will, like the color to color fade.
    sounds good to me

it all depends on y the message excites u and jus cus uve always liked guys dosent mean that cnt change i thought i would always love girls hell i used to pick on gays bis ext till i met this 1 boy thats when i realized i was bi

Quote Originally Posted by JBbiboy View Post
    it all depends on y the message excites u and jus cus uve always liked guys dosent mean that cnt change i thought i would always love girls hell i used to pick on gays bis ext till i met this 1 boy thats when i realized i was bi
    i am definitely bi now i think, im so wet in bed thinking about my massage
    Last edited by mindybeacha; 05-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.