+ Reply to Thread

Default In which position u play football?

what's your currently position in football and what's your favorite position???

Mine is offensive guard ..and tackle...also special teams kick off return ..duty was to kill the kill man..or\aka the guy closest to the returner as protection\enforcer

well my senior season just got over, but i played linebacker throughout highschool and even a lil fullback at times

I have played eleven a side and to be honest I don't enjoy playing it. I love watching it and talking about it but I much prefer five-a-side even though I play both every week. My favourite position is Centre Back, I've played everywhere and this is the only position I excel in really. The fact the eleven a side I play is against the school teachers it means I can take a few of them out and unfortunately vice versa.
    Follow Twitter!

i play RDW,RM,RWF....bt am more effective wen am ST!!!
    Chelsea!!!

I play mostly as a attacker, I am a good shooter

I can play rb, cb , rm , cdm, and could at lb
    pnefc

I play football every Sunday with my friends because this day holiday in my office. I can play everywhere on the ground but my most favorite place on the ground is a central point where I like play.

I am a wide receiver

Footballs overrated. Go soccer!
    Tennessee born and raised<3
    Rate me!! http://www.teenspot.com/boards/showt...-(I-rate-back)

i play guard and defensive tackle and if you think you can block me i would love to dog fight with you i havnt lost that many times but when i do lose i dont complain i just line up and go again

I play the real football. I play... anything really. For club, I was a striker/winger.. Won the golden boot in Tennessee.. For high school I played center back (high school wasn't even a competition) and I was all state first team. For ODP and college, I played center attacking mid and center mid. I don't have any awards, but hey.. ODP is olympic developmental program. I started on that team and before I tore my groin I was a started in college :P

I play many positions. Mainly defense. I'm starting nose guard, Starting weak side tackle, and second string inside backer

EDIT: OP is over a year old. Why the fuck do people keep bumping old threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by MischiefManagedx View Post
    A guy I'm hooking up with asked me if we can fuck with My Little Pony playing in the background. I'm slowly regretting this decision of sleeping with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm_Baby View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm sane enough to not be in her position - i.e. being an idiot. That aside, I find this thread rather hilarious because OP is continuously making a complete fool of herself.