+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kira's Bubble

I fucking love your dog.
    I heard a jersey shore looking guy say yolo last night, I was like "Bro, seriously, nah".
    And where do you work? Any big chain store? I hated working retail. I can't stand working with bitchy customers.
    Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.
    Keep on loving, keep on fighting, and hold on for your life.
    http://ultimate-steve.tumblr.com/

Family dollar.

Not a big chain store, really, but they have about 6-7 thousand stores around the US. I love my coworkers but I hate my job. I'm like constantly depressed because I've basically lived there for the past couple months so all I really do is work, sleep, and then take out my frustrations online.

It's been nice sitting on my ass the last couple of days.

Unfortunately, starting at noon tomorrow I've got a 18 hour work weekend >.<

I can't wait for summer hurry up and roll around, I've got sooooooooooo many fun plans sketched out.

I hate people so much.

Ask me 50 questions, and my answer to 45 of them will be "because people are fucking stupid".

We moved out of the house we were renting in the last week of January. The landlords asked my boyfriend's mom to pay February's water bill, and she did, even though we had moved out, since we'd been there to clean the place up and used the water and the bathroom and stuff.

Now they're handing her March's water bill, and we haven't even set foot in that house since February.
    She said she wasn't going to pay it, and now they're threatening to take her to court over it. Like what the fuck? Pay your own goddamn water bill, you greedy assholes.

So since the assholes across the street are causing us to lose major money, payroll is shit and my boss can only afford to schedule me for like 15 hours a week.

What a crock of shit.

but my boyfriend joined that band and they're going on a two-week tour in July to all the major cities in the midwest. He's convinced they will have a record deal by the end of the year. And he said, "after we get signed you're gonna quit that stupid job of yours and go on the road and live the dream with me."

Haha, you seem mad

Btw kira do you have anything like skype?
    █ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ ███ This comment has been found in violation of H.R. 3911, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

you betcha I'm mad, I mean it took me a friggin' year to get this job and 8 months later I'm facing the dilemma of trying again because I'm not gonna make enough money to pay my bills if this keeps up.

and no I don't, my computer has skype installed but I never made an account.
    I'm familiar with tinychat though

My boyfriend's show is at 4 on Saturday

I sacrificed hours at work to make sure I could be there, and now he's expecting me to drive there all by myself, because he wants to carpool with them.

So I guess he's under the impression that his gas is more valuable than mine? Fuck him.

Good god, I've got pent up sexual frustration mixed with the frustrations of having lady issues mixed with PMS, he is totally picking the wrong weekend to fuck with me.

God, these people are so unorganised.
    Here we are, the night before the show, and the leader of the band says "oh no, we might have to cancel because we only sold 8 tickets and we have to pay for the rest"

wtf seriously

not to mention since work is fucking me over and only putting me on the schedule for weekends this is the only show I would be able to make for the foreseeable future.

so like, three months and change after we moved into this apartment, we're moving out.

we're drowning in bills with my work hours getting cut and my boyfriend cutting his work hours on purpose to be part of this band and his mom only gets social security as income so she can't do much either.

so she's moving in with her mother, and me and my boyfriend are moving in with his dad.
    it'll be cool because his dad lives in an actual house, but we have to be out by the 28th of this month so that the landlord can rent this place out to someone else.

and today is the 10th
    so we have 18 days to get our shit together and find out how we're moving everything.

yay.

I'm bringing this back to life so I can use it to bitch when I need to rather than get on everyone's nerves in lio or wioym

I wish I'd had the balls (figuratively speaking) to tell my bf's dad he's a fucking disgrace to society when I was over there yesterday

h'es crushed my bf's whole world and there's absolutely nothing I or anyone can do about it and it is pissing me off SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

and I feel guilty for leaving him to go to Florida in a few weeks but I really have to go because I have to see my grandpa or I might never see him again.

I haven't posted in this since march and it's still on page 1