Bitches lust.

Le-flagelelelea

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns View Post
    I miss Kevin Rudd.
    do you now

is it really that bad under gillard

Quote Originally Posted by XsrdX22 View Post
    Please be joking.
    If not, give me one good reason to vote for that idiot.
    haha..well, for one thing, he has definitive views on things, unlike Mittens or Mr. "destroy this country" Obama. He's a homeschooling father of 7, he doesn't have any "RomneyCare" or "ObamaCare", and he has a great economic plan for this country. And I share most of his opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by JessMarie323 View Post
    haha..well, for one thing, he has definitive views on things, unlike Mittens or Mr. "destroy this country" Obama. He's a homeschooling father of 7, he doesn't have any "RomneyCare" or "ObamaCare", and he has a great economic plan for this country. And I share most of his opinions.
    He is going to run this country into the ground. He is going to combine church and state, get rid of many of our freedoms, and his economic plan for this country is a disaster.
    Please link the page that you read that made you think his plans for the economy are good ideas.
    Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.
    Keep on loving, keep on fighting, and hold on for your life.
    http://ultimate-steve.tumblr.com/

i personally think he is ok at best. i consider myself a liberal but i see many flaws with obama like how he signed the ndaa and did not close guantanamo bay. but he is not the evil marxist/communist that people say he is. he is a better president than bush because he managed to end the iraq war and kill bin laden which is something bush failed to do many times. so yeah he is ok and just ok thats not really something to praise or hate

Why would you vote for someone who's trying to violate our constitution and take away our religious freedom? I personally don't care for Romney that much, but I'd vote for him just to get Obama OUT. I think if Romney wins he'll be more of a transition president, to get our country back to the way it should be.

Why would you vote for someone who's trying to violate our constitution and take away our religious freedom? I personally don't care for Romney that much, but I'd vote for him just to get Obama OUT. I think if Romney wins he'll be more of a transition president, to get our country back to the way it should be.
    well first i want to say you seem very ignorant i hope u dnt vote. voting for such a weak person just to get rid of the current president is ignorant and wrong and will destroy the america we know and tolerate. voting for a crazy person like santorum WILL take away so many freedoms especially for those who aren't straight or catholic/christian watever he is. he wants to bring back combination of church and state do you have any idea how insane and wrong tht is? how much corruption it will bring back into the church? he is crazy narcissistic and a terrible candidate for presidency granted obama has made some mistakes but he is helping america tryin as hard as he can to fix wat tht dumbass bush did. and its ppl like you and in congress tht r destroying this country not obama. with your ignorance and hatred you r standing in the way of progress. congrats on ur bigotry and idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by idek143 View Post
    well first i want to say you seem very ignorant i hope u dnt vote. voting for such a weak person just to get rid of the current president is ignorant and wrong and will destroy the america we know and tolerate. voting for a crazy person like santorum WILL take away so many freedoms especially for those who aren't straight or catholic/christian watever he is. he wants to bring back combination of church and state do you have any idea how insane and wrong tht is? how much corruption it will bring back into the church? he is crazy narcissistic and a terrible candidate for presidency granted obama has made some mistakes but he is helping america tryin as hard as he can to fix wat tht dumbass bush did. and its ppl like you and in congress tht r destroying this country not obama. with your ignorance and hatred you r standing in the way of progress. congrats on ur bigotry and idiocy.
    Personally, I think it's crazy to think that either Obama or Romney will fix anything, but that's just my opinion. In any case, Obama will most likely win this. For 100 years of American history, the republicans have only been able to removing a sitting democrat president once for the whole century. So I think it's safe to say that this time wont be much different
    █ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ ███ This comment has been found in violation of H.R. 3911, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

When he posted the It Gets Better video on YouTube, I immediately loved him as our president.
    I'm one hell of a butler. -Black Butler

Quote Originally Posted by kings8686 View Post
    i know the media always try and lay the blame on george bush and barack obama for the crippled economy, but the most significant contributor to the economic woes here at home was china's growth in the past 5-10 years.
    You mean all the debt owed to China, right?

haha managed to kill osama bin laden? you do realize that the operation that was setup to track and kill him was put in place by bush years ago right? They had known of his whereabouts for a while but obama kept getting cold feet about letting them pull the trigger. The day they finally killed him, the CO of the operation more or less sent them on ahead and called obama after the fact, who was by the ay standing on a golf course, and was pretty much forced to say yes or he would be branded as "the president who wanted bin laden to get away". I dont expect people to know every detail about every happening in the government, but that one is common knowledge at this point, they released the operation plans a few weeks after the confirmed kill.

of course you do realize that the debt owed to china was less than 10% of overall national debt last year right? Ironically the leader (coming in at a rough 42%) is united states citizens and institutions. Followed by the national social security fund at around 18%. I wish people would stop talking bout our debt to china being the reason for our economic troubles, because they are negligible compared to other debts our gov't has racked up. Honestly i doubt china will ever get paid, not unless we pay off debt to all the other nations we owe money to first, granted i wish it would happen because that would leave plenty of walking around money to help fix our internal debts

Quote Originally Posted by kdbeach42 View Post
    haha managed to kill osama bin laden? you do realize that the operation that was setup to track and kill him was put in place by bush years ago right? They had known of his whereabouts for a while but obama kept getting cold feet about letting them pull the trigger. The day they finally killed him, the CO of the operation more or less sent them on ahead and called obama after the fact, who was by the ay standing on a golf course, and was pretty much forced to say yes or he would be branded as "the president who wanted bin laden to get away". I dont expect people to know every detail about every happening in the government, but that one is common knowledge at this point, they released the operation plans a few weeks after the confirmed kill.
    You do know that it's actually been proven that Obama went in there all by himself and murdered Osama and his guards with his bare hands before sleeping with all his wives, right?

Of course, I don't actually have any sources for that claim, but maybe if I call it common knowledge I can get away with posting factually incorrect, inane bullshit.
    Life really does get better, whether you're bullied or not

"Through the haze that is my memory
    You stayed for drama though you paid for a comedy

I know I can be colorful
    I know I can be gray
    But I know this loser's very fortunate
    Cause I know, you will love me either way" -"Colorful", The Verve Pipe

Obama or Romney would be equally worthless.

Ron Paul 2012.

freshie coming through resident_evil_fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdbeach42 View Post
    of course you do realize that the debt owed to china was less than 10% of overall national debt last year right? Ironically the leader (coming in at a rough 42%) is united states citizens and institutions. Followed by the national social security fund at around 18%. I wish people would stop talking bout our debt to china being the reason for our economic troubles, because they are negligible compared to other debts our gov't has racked up. Honestly i doubt china will ever get paid, not unless we pay off debt to all the other nations we owe money to first, granted i wish it would happen because that would leave plenty of walking around money to help fix our internal debts
    And this children is one of the most critical reason as to why the internet can be a bad thing; misinformation spread worldwide.
    They once called me REF...
    Quote Originally Posted by HBIC- View Post
    omg. just get in me already.

Quote Originally Posted by resident_evil_fan View Post
    And this children is one of the most critical reason as to why the internet can be a bad thing; misinformation spread worldwide.
    Actually, that post is largely correct, up until "honestly I doubt china will ever get paid". The poster doesn't have a clue about macroeconomics, but he does appear to be capable of correctly Googling figures regarding the proportion of our national debt held by various entities....though he doesn't seem to realize that the Social Security fund falls into the category of "US citizens and institutions". He's also correct to say that our debt to China is not a major cause of our economic woes, albeit for the wrong reasons.
    Life really does get better, whether you're bullied or not

"Through the haze that is my memory
    You stayed for drama though you paid for a comedy

I know I can be colorful
    I know I can be gray
    But I know this loser's very fortunate
    Cause I know, you will love me either way" -"Colorful", The Verve Pipe

And why shouldn't he be praised? The man is money from beyond the arc.

i wouldnt trust any politician to do me any favors

Mason County Monster The_Mothman's Avatar

Both of them will try to change the constitution. I will NOT vote for either candidate. Ron Paul would get mine, but we all know he isn't going to go far.
    I do indeed live... http://www.mothmanlives.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_lol View Post
    i once got a paper cut, that shit was so intense none of you bitches could handle it

Registered User Emeritus Evlmstr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Quick View Post
    Actually, that post is largely correct, up until "honestly I doubt china will ever get paid".
    What's so wrong about that?
    Gentleman, scholar, and fine judge of good whiskey