+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Terry Walker

Evadintly he cares more about that stupid game more than you and why would someone buy a headset that cost that much mine only cost about $30 at bestbuy if you need help with anything just message me.us

You're completely in the wrong on this one. I'd kick your ass to the curb and cut all ties with you were I your boyfriend, Not just for the fact you would've destroyed expensive property of mine, but just for the utter lack of respect: Why didn't you talk it out with him? Why couldn't you just tell him that it was making it upset he would rather play CoD than be with you?

seriously, He did nothing wrong. This was you being completely immature.
    Last edited by Krasnaya_Zvezda; 04-07-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krasnaya_Zvezda View Post
    You're completely in the wrong on this one. I'd kick your ass to the curb and cut all ties with you were I your boyfriend, Not just for the fact you would've destroyed expensive property of mine, but just for the utter lack of disrespect: Why didn't you talk it out with him? Why couldn't you just tell him that it was making it upset he would rather play CoD than be with you?

seriously, He did nothing wrong. This was you being completely immature.
    ^
    Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.
    Keep on loving, keep on fighting, and hold on for your life.
    http://ultimate-steve.tumblr.com/

1) Tell him, If you are his girlfriend, you should of told him when it first happened. where's your honesty in your relationship?
    2) He's a Guy, They play video games. Get used to it.. Your not in charge of his life. He is. Get used to it.

Good Luck,

Emetophiliac

Try sucking his dick more.

Feels like a new meat

Fix them with adhesive and a carved out bit of plastic, if it's broken on the sides that is.
    Where is it broken?

Terry Walker

Thumbs up agree

you got that right lol i may be a guy and i play games to but this guy is retarded b/c u should always love ur woman at all time not ur stupid ass video game

Registered User SolidSnakeMathew's Avatar

I'll tell you what. Break up with him and find out whats really important to him.... I found that out the hard way and regret it ever since.

Registered User zachharrison2010's Avatar

I feel that everyone ITT who thinks that OP had any justification is completely whipped by the power of the female genitalia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candiid View Post
    You, me and your boyfriend.
    He can give me anal and you can just watch.

EDIT:I just saw your pictures.
    NVM.

Quote Originally Posted by zachharrison2010 View Post
    I feel that everyone ITT who thinks that OP had any justification is completely whipped by the power of the female genitalia.
    ^
    Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist.
    Keep on loving, keep on fighting, and hold on for your life.
    http://ultimate-steve.tumblr.com/

Don't tell him, he will kill you in the most painful way.

Registered User zachharrison2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DA_J-MAN View Post
    Don't tell him, he will kill you in the most painful way.
    Predator Missile?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candiid View Post
    You, me and your boyfriend.
    He can give me anal and you can just watch.

EDIT:I just saw your pictures.
    NVM.

****** User

Pour water on his xbox to, that way he wont even need to look for them

Sure are alot of pussy men out there, just judging by the responses this thread is getting. I feel sorry for the future of the world.
    "Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day; Teach a man to fish...and you ruin a great business opportunity."

--Karl Marx

It doesn't mean you're sexy just because you take your top off. It just means the people around you have low standards.

I'm not gonna lie, those headsets are good, but they are worth too damn much... He spent 250$ on a Xbox 360 mic... for the sake of gaming. he could've saved $230(about i guess) to spend with you. Tell him the truth, but its his own fault for three reasons.
    1. He most likely kept them in the open, so they could get damaged easily.
    2. He spend extra money for a game than to save in real life. His own fault.
    3. It is true you broke it, so you are responsible, but you said he stayed up to 4am every day playing cod. I think that you should tell him you broke them, most likely have to buy him a new one, but also discuss the issue with him. You need to listen to his side for the gaming issue and he needs to listen to your side. You both should make a compromise, seeing as this would most likely stop some of the problems in the future.

"People hear me, and no matter what i say or do, even if it helps them, they get mad at me. Its your choice to listen to me."

Quote Originally Posted by AfroNinja1337 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, those headsets are good, but they are worth too damn much... He spent 250$ on a Xbox 360 mic... for the sake of gaming. he could've saved $230(about i guess) to spend with you. Tell him the truth, but its his own fault for three reasons.
    1. He most likely kept them in the open, so they could get damaged easily.
    2. He spend extra money for a game than to save in real life. His own fault.
    3. It is true you broke it, so you are responsible, but you said he stayed up to 4am every day playing cod. I think that you should tell him you broke them, most likely have to buy him a new one, but also discuss the issue with him. You need to listen to his side for the gaming issue and he needs to listen to your side. You both should make a compromise, seeing as this would most likely stop some of the problems in the future.

"People hear me, and no matter what i say or do, even if it helps them, they get mad at me. Its your choice to listen to me."
    Once again...so many pussy men out in the world, afraid to stand up to females =/
    "Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day; Teach a man to fish...and you ruin a great business opportunity."

--Karl Marx

It doesn't mean you're sexy just because you take your top off. It just means the people around you have low standards.

Aboard mission, bastard alert.

Just be honest and say you stepped on them cause they was in the middle of the floor. I wouldn't be mad if a girl did this. As long as she's honest.

ITT: failure of educational system. 'Evadintly'? 'Aboard mission'? The fuck is the matter with you people?