+ Reply to Thread

Default chances of pregnancy

what are the chances of me been pregnant,i was on the mini pill i missed 2 pills had sex unprotected 2 times.i have polycystic ovaries.i really wont a baby and i am hoping i am pregnant.

You underestimate me. ticketxtoxride's Avatar

If you miss the pill, your chances are very high, but due to having polycystic ovaries, you have less of a chance because it's one of the leading causes of subfertility. I would suggest, if you're hoping to get pregnant, to have unprotected sex while ovulating. Because of your condition, your ovulation is likely to be irregular, but you can always meet with a doctor and find out when you could be ovulating. You can also buy ovulation tests, similar to pregnancy tests, in order to find out if you're ovulating. It's just because pregnancy is most likely to happen in the four days around ovulation (two days before and two days after) - though if you ever changed your mind, pregnancy can happen at any other time of the month (even with your condition, surprise pregnancies are known to happen), so don't assume it can't.
    This Padawan of the V'tosh Ka'tur is a Twitter addict.

Registered User XxHeroinAndFirexX's Avatar

I hope the guy knows your skipping your pills.

I got pregnant when I was 15 because I skipped my pill...not trying to get pregnant it just happened! I am now 16 and my daughter is almost 9 months old. I love her with my life! But ITS NOT EASY! Trust me!

How long ago was your last period at the times you had unprotected sex?
    ôLost love is still love, Eddie. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it." -The Five People You Meet In Heaven

I agree, seeing your doctor will be the best option for pregnancy, because he/she can make a plan based on your last period and length of period to ascertain your fertile period.

in the end, its all nice Headcase-'s Avatar

What the fuck is the mini-pill?
    i know the kid with his guitar, so drunk and anxious has been
    done to death, but tell me what hasn't, i'll try it.
    because i'm selfish enough to wanna get better, but i'm
    backwards enough not to take any steps to get there.

Registered User MatchesAndIgnition's Avatar

PCOS makes you fairly infertile while your symptoms and case are untreated. My sister had PCOS, and she couldn't get pregs until after she had a surgery.

Sorry, I doubt you're pregnant. Maybe track your ovulation.

my anuty has what you have and it has took her 5 years to have one baby... doubt you will be pregnant