+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User SlashGashTerrorCrew's Avatar

Default Apps/Games/Ringtones for samsung T528G

Where can I get all of those, I know you can get them many people who have the phone said you could & I have gotten a few but the site I used had very few apps I need advice where to get them & how
    & do you know where I can figure out how to watch youtube videos on here? I get to the page but then idk how to start the video, I was told you can so I assume I can.

do you have an app store on your phone? i'm not familiar with this phone at all, but just looking at this screen: http://www.handcellphone.com/wp-cont...reen-Phone.jpg - if you went into applications, would you be able to download a YouTube application? i don't believe you would go to youtube.com to watch youtube videos, you would use an application. ringtones and games should also be found somewhere on the phone - like an app store, you can download them from. otherwise, what if you go to your carrier (like verizon)'s website and see if you can find a place to download them there.
    trevor57
    live and learn
    the future looks to you

THIS SITE SUCKS! FAKE!! KeLeiaa211's Avatar

what are some good aps for andriod?

Forever In League With Death Until It Does Me Part

GetJar is your one stop destination for both low and high ended phones.Also is free