+ Reply to Thread

Default ++ -- Fill in the blanks.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {____}! I am {____} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {____} & in the state/province of {____}. I am the {____} of {____} & {____}.

Relationships
    I am currently {____}. I have been in {____} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {____}. My shortest relationship was with {____}. My most recent relationship was with {_____}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {____}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {____}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {____}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {____}. My favourite book is {____}. My favourite band/artist is {____}. My favourite colour is {____}. My favourite food is {____}. One of my favourite people is {____}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {____.}.

More About You

I have completed schooling up to {_____}. I {____} drink alcohol. I {____} smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {____} smoke marijuana. I {____} do other drugs. I {____} typically like to party. I {____} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {____}. Some plans I have for the future are {____}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {____}.
    Gentlemen fill my living room.

A Big Damn Hero. The-Cat-In-The-Hat's Avatar

Pig This one is kind of lame compared to the other ones you've posted.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Cathryn! I am 20 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of America & in the state/province of Wisconsin. I am the daughter of Timothy & Lisa.

Relationships
    I am currently dating. I have been in 2 relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Jon. My shortest relationship was with Tucker. My most recent relationship was with Jon. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Cristina. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Jon. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Jon.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Dogma. My favourite book is Interview With The Vampire. My favourite band/artist is Florence + The Machine. My favourite colour is purple. My favourite food is everything. One of my favourite people is Frida Kahlo. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are songs, family members, and drinks.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to my sophomore year in college. I rarely drink alcohol. I never smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I don't smoke marijuana. I don't do other drugs. I don't typically like to party. I do swear very often. Some things I am interested in are art and music. Some plans I have for the future are getting married, raising kids, and getting a dog.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful Cat.
    Tumblr

"Always...
    Turn the car around"

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Holly! I am 15 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of Dumfries & in the state/province of Scotland. I am the daughter of Jackie & Edwin.

Relationships
    I am currently single. I have been in two relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Craig. My shortest relationship was with Sam. My most recent relationship was with Craig. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Craig. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Craig. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Craig.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Corpse Bride. My favourite book is The Shining. My favourite band/artist is The Clash. My favourite colour is green. My favourite food is pasta. One of my favourite people is David Bowie. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are items of clothing, songs, etc..

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to 5th year in high school. I rarely drink alcohol. I never smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I never smoke marijuana. I never do other drugs. I don't typically like to party. I don't really swear very often. Some things I am interested in are psychology and psychiatry, maths, art. Some plans I have for the future are yet to be made.

Closing

Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful sea monkey.

Registered User laurinalexandra's Avatar

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {Laurinalexandra}! I am {16} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {America} & in the state/province of {Alabama}. I am the {favorite} of {mommy} & {daddy}.

Relationships
    I am currently {single}. I have been in {too many} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {Jacob}. My shortest relationship was with {Lane}. My most recent relationship was with {Robert}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {Joseph}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {Lane}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {Jacob}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {The Wizard of Oz}. My favourite book is {The Hunger Games}. My favourite band/artist is {Mayday Parade}. My favourite colour is {green}. My favourite food is {ALL OF IT}. One of my favourite people is {Rochelle}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {food.}.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to {year 10}. I {rarely} drink alcohol. I {never} smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {dont} smoke marijuana. I {wouldn
    t
    } do other drugs. I {sometimes} typically like to party. I {, when angry,} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {learning new things}. Some plans I have for the future are {completely planned out}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {nipple twisterr}.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {_Shonna___}! I am {__21__} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {_Canada___} & in the state/province of {__ON__}. I am the {_Daughter___} of {__some crack whore and my mom__} & {__Some unknown dude who knocked up the crack whore & my dad.__}.

Relationships
    I am currently {__married__}. I have been in {__many__} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {_my husband___}. My shortest relationship was with {__idgf__}. My most recent relationship was with {__my husband.___}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {__I'm civil with all of them.__}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {__Dave__}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {__None of them.__}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {__HP series__}. My favourite book is {__HP series__}. My favourite band/artist is {__lots__}. My favourite colour is {__lime green__}. My favourite food is {__Anything spicy__}. One of my favourite people is {__my husbanf__}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {__music__.}.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to {__2nd time through college___}. I {___do_} drink alcohol. I {___sometimes_} smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {__sometimes__} smoke marijuana. I {__dont__} do other drugs. I {__dont__} typically like to party. I {__sometimes__} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {__photography, healthcare,animals,travelling __}. Some plans I have for the future are {__to travel__}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {__Shonna.__}.

You underestimate me. ticketxtoxride's Avatar

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Brittany! I am twenty years old. I was born in the beautiful country of Canada & in the state/province of BC (though I live now in Ontario). I am the daughter of Mike & Maria.

Relationships
    I am currently taken. I have been in three relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Jon. My shortest relationship was with Chase. My most recent relationship was with Jon (right now). I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Chase. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Tom. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Tom (we're still good friends).

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Star Wars, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. My favourite book is Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir. My favourite band/artist is Iron Maiden. My favourite colour is black and purple. My favourite food is bacon. One of my favourite people is my sister. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are historical figures.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to my final year of college. I occasionally drink alcohol. I absolutely do not smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I will never smoke marijuana. I do not do other drugs. I don't usually typically like to party. I actually do swear very often. Some things I am interested in are sci-fi franchises and comic books. Some plans I have for the future are to have a happy life.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful Brittany Wildgoose, soon to be RSSW.
    This Padawan of the V'tosh Ka'tur is a Twitter addict.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Emily! I am 16 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of America & in the state/province of Texas (blech!). I am the biggest fan of anime & manga.

Relationships
    I am currently single. I have been in zero relationships before. My most serious relationship was with ... um... chocolate. yeah. My shortest relationship was with Santa Claus. My most recent relationship was with the tooth faerie. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, the Easter bunny. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Barney the purple dinosaur. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Invader Zim.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Meet the Robinons. My favourite book is Maximum Ride (the series). My favourite band/artist is GORILLAZ!!!! My favourite colour is grey. My favourite food is meat&potatoes<3. One of my favourite people is my bff Joseph. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are songs...

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to my junior year in high school. I do not and will never drink alcohol. I do not smoke cigarettes/ (but will smoke) cigars/etc. I do not and will never smoke marijuana. I do not and will never do other drugs. I don't typically like to party. I do swear very often. Some things I am interested in are linguistics, interpreting.... Some plans I have for the future are becomin a foster parent for retired racing greyhounds, finding the woman of my dreams, becoming an interpreter....

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful pathetic lonely girl of lonelysville.
    *~Think outside the box... unless, of course, the box is warm, full of books, and has charming wallpaper.~*

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Sarah! I am 16 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of America & in the state/province of Pennsylvania. I am the craziest of friends and family..

Relationships
    I am currently single and lonely. I have been in 3 serious relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Zack. My shortest relationship was with a guy online and i don't really count it. My most recent relationship was with Zack. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Jesse. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be a lie . If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Zack because we're still friends, but it's complicated. </3

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is The Hills Have Eyes. My favourite book is Fallen. My favourite band/artist is A Day to Remember. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite food is mashed potatoes. One of my favourite people is my gramma. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are anything music related.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to 11th grade so far. I don't drink alcohol. I sometimes smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I used tosmoke marijuana. I don't do other drugs. I do typically like to party. I do wear very often. Some things I am interested in are peace, love, and rock and roll!. Some plans I have for the future are be happy.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful Sarah Michina. <3

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Megan! I am 17 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of the United States of America & in the state/province of Florida. I am the exuberant fan of horror & music.

Relationships
    I am currently single and ready to mingle. I have been in zero relationships before. My most serious relationship was with oreos o___o. My shortest relationship was with slut clothes. My most recent relationship was with Slenderman. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Abercrombie(...?). If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be my kitty. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Ben and Jerry.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Donnie Darko. My favourite book is City of Bones. My favourite band/artist is Brand New(atm). My favourite colour is grey. My favourite food is oreos. One of my favourite people is Ashley. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are music, movies, books, youtubers.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to 11th grade(in12thnow). I occasionally drink alcohol. I don't smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I don't smoke marijuana. I don't do other drugs. I do typically like to party. I occasionally swear very often. Some things I am interested in are horror, blood, gore, mental disorders, British accents, and adjectives. Some plans I have for the future are get up, survive, go back to bed.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful splediforous, magnificent, orgasmic, and snarky Megan.
    "I think I saw you in my sleep, darling. I think I saw you in my dreams, you were stitching up the seams on every broken promise that your body couldn't keep.
    I think I saw you in my sleep."

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Ashleigh I am 15 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of The USA & in the state/province of Oregon. I am the eldest of M & A.

Relationships
    I am currently singlee. I have been in a few relationships before. My most serious relationship was with my ex Joshua. My shortest relationship was with Elijah. My most recent relationship was with myself (been single for a year on 12/15/2011). I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Joshua. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Jacob and Josue. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Elijah and Jacob.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is currently, Little Women. My favourite book is currently, The Hunger Games. My favourite band/artist is currently, Say Anything. My favourite colour is purple. My favourite food is something with chicken. One of my favourite people is Robert. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are movies, books and bands.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to 9th grade so far (10th grader). I occasionally drink alcohol. I never smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I never smoke marijuana. I never do other drugs. I do typically like to party . I do swear very often. Some things I am interested in are people, music and books. Some plans I have for the future are getting out of this place.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful, if boring, life I lead.
    Sometimes I wonder why I'm here. Other times I wonder whether I would want to be anywhere else.

Dead

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Erica! I am 17 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of America & in the state/province of Pennsylvania. I am the daughter of Cathy & Jeff.

Relationships
    I am currently taken. I have been in 4 relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Arthur. My shortest relationship was with Anthony. My most recent relationship was with Arthur. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Tyler. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be annoyed. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Robert.

Favorites
    If you are interested in some of my favorite things, here they are! My favorite movie is Avatar. My favorite book is Boy Meets Boy. My favorite band/artist is Mac Miller. My favorite color is green. My favorite food is fast food. One of my favorite people is Arthur. Some things I have trouble picking favorites for are bands/artists.

More About You

I have completed schooling up to 12th grade. I don't really drink alcohol. I occasionally smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I did smoke marijuana. I don't do other drugs. I don't really typically like to party. I definitely swear very often. Some things I am interested in are softball, food, and sleep. Some plans I have for the future are going to college.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful ginger kid.

The one noticed by none

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {Ian}! I am {16} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {America} & in the state/province of {Florida}. I am the {Son} of {Shannon} & {Joe}.

Relationships
    I am currently {Single}. I have been in {0} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {no one}. My shortest relationship was with {no one}. My most recent relationship was with {no one}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {no one}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {no one}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {no one}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {any movie I find appealing}. My favourite book is {any book I find appealing}. My favourite band/artist is {Streetlight Manifesto}. My favourite colour is {Orange}. My favourite food is {anything that won't kill me or try to eat me first}. One of my favourite people is {no one}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {everything}.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to {10th Grade}. I {don't} drink alcohol. I {don't} smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {do} smoke marijuana. I {don't} do other drugs. I {don't} typically like to party. I {do} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {sleeping}. Some plans I have for the future are {death. Barring that, college, then a career of some sort}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {semi-psychotic, depressed child who is worthless in every sense of the word}.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Aubrie! I am 16 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of the US & in the state/province of Ohio. I am the daughter of Celia "CeAnn" & Charles "Chuck".

Relationships
    I am currently in a relationship. I have been in many relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Alex A (so far). My shortest relationship was with Keenan. My most recent relationship was with Dipesh. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, n/a - I get along with all my exes. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Alex A. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be n/a, but if I had to pick one, Alex L.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Pearl Harbor. My favourite book is Matched. My favourite band/artist is Example. My favourite colour is green. My favourite food is baked steak. One of my favourite people is my boyfriend. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are songs, holidays, friends.

More About You

I have completed schooling up to 11th/first semester of college. I sometimes drink alcohol. I will never smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I never smoke marijuana. I used to do other drugs. I sometimes typically like to party. I don't really swear very often. Some things I am interested in are photography, sports, running, etc. Some plans I have for the future are going to college and attempting to become a prosecutor.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful Aubrie.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Verdo View Post
    With the hills, I could watch my wang rise and fall depending on who was on the screen. Teen mom is a flacidinator

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Leslie! I am 19 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of America & in the state/province of Washington. I am the daughter of Maria (R.I.P.) & Charles.

Relationships
    I am currently single. I have been in one relationship before. My most serious relationship was with Chance. My shortest relationship was with Chance. My most recent relationship was with Chance. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Chance. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Chance. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be no one.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is Riding In Cars With Boys. My favourite book is Crank. My favourite band/artist is Manchester Orchestra. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite food is gelado. One of my favourite people is my best friend, Derrick. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are bands.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to the end of 10th grade, when I dropped out. I barely ever drink alcohol. I never smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I have never and will never smoke marijuana. I don't do other drugs. I don't typically like to party. I most definitely swear very often. Some things I am interested in are music, tattoos, piercings, art. Some plans I have for the future are opening up my own tattoo/piercings shop.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful Les Marise.
    Like one who, on a lonely road, doth walk in fear and dread, and, having once turned 'round, walks on, and no more turns her head, because she knows a frightful fiend, doth close behind her tread.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {aimee!} I am {15} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {england?} & in the state/province of {coventry?}. I am the {daughter} of {nicky} & {andrew}.

Relationships
    I am currently {single}. I have been in {3} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {a boy:p}. My shortest relationship was with {a stupid boy}. My most recent relationship was with {someone I met online}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {any of them}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {tough luck}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {even tougher luck}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {green street}. My favourite book is {ps, I love you}. My favourite band/artist is {blink 182}. My favourite colour is {purple}. My favourite food is {bread}. One of my favourite people is {my best friends}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {everything, I hate decisions }.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to {5th year}. I {do } drink alcohol occasionally . I { don't } smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {don't } smoke marijuana. I {don't } do other drugs. I {sometimes} like to party. I {always} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {other peoples lives}. Some plans I have for the future are {travel}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {aimee}.

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {Anna Witmer}! I am {15} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {The United States} & in the state/province of {Ohio}. I am the {Daughter} of {Karl} & {Tamara}.

Relationships
    I am currently {In A Relationship}. I have been in {1} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {My Current Boyfriend, Brandon}. My shortest relationship was with {My First And Only Ex}. My most recent relationship was with {Brandon}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {Adem, But He's My Friend, So We're Alright.}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {Adem}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {Adem}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {Saawariya}. My favourite book is {Detective Conan (Aka: Case Closed)}. My favourite band/artist is {... I Don't Have A Favorite}. My favourite colour is {Rainbowwss}. My favourite food is {Food, Because I Don't Care}. One of my favourite people is {My Boyfriend}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {Music}.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to {9th Grade}. I {Don't} drink alcohol. I {Don't} smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {Don't} smoke marijuana. I {Don't} do other drugs. I {Don't} typically like to party. I {Don't} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {Being With Friends,Music, Drawing, Egyptology}. Some plans I have for the future are {Still Unknown Because Theres Alot I Wanna Do}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {Person}.

++ -- Fill in the blanks.
    Introduction
    Hello, my name is nevayuh! I am 14 years old. I was born in the beautiful country of america & in the state/province of pa. I am the daughter of anthony & tameeka.

Relationships
    I am currently single I have been in over 11 relationships before. My most serious relationship was with jaquan My shortest relationship was with terrance. My most recent relationship was with dyamond_ I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, dyamond and jamar If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be dyamond or jaquan. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be jaquan Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is titanic. My favourite book is outsiders. My favourite band/artist is lil wayne. My favourite colour is pink. My favourite food is cobb salad One of my favourite people is ME. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are my fav colour
    More About You
    I have completed schooling up to 8th I do drink alcohol. I do smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I do smoke marijuana. I dont do other drugs. I do typically like to party. I do swear very often. Some things I am interested in are me, myself, and other people, cooking,fashion Some plans I have for the future are army college
    Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful princess

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Isabella! I am fourteen years old. I was born in the beautiful country of The USA & in the state/province of Florida. I am the daughter of Sared & Jose.

Relationships
    I am currently Single. I have been in three relationships before. My most serious relationship was with Jonathan #1. My shortest relationship was with Jonathan #2. My most recent relationship was with Elmer. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, Jonathan #2. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be Elmer. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be Jonathan #1.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is ATM. My favourite book is This Lullaby. My favourite band/artist is Taylor Swift. My favourite colour is indigo. My favourite food is fettucini alfredo. One of my favourite people is my best friend Rosemary. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are songs.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to ninth grade. I don't drink alcohol. I don't smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I don't smoke marijuana. I don'tdo other drugs. I don't typically like to party. I do swear very often. Some things I am interested in are you. Some plans I have for the future are going to NYU and studying law.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful Isabella.
    We start out by loving our parents.
    As we grow older, we judge them.
    Sometimes, we forgive them.
    -Oscar Wilde

If you dare. Tumblr. Tumblr Number Two.

smooth as sandpaper MischiefManagedx's Avatar

Introduction
    Hello, my name is {Sam}! I am {19} years old. I was born in the beautiful country of {the United States} & in the state/province of {New York, but live in Florida}. I am the {daughter} of {Allison} & {Henry}.

Relationships
    I am currently {single}. I have been in {3} relationships before. My most serious relationship was with {Josh}. My shortest relationship was with {Michael}. My most recent relationship was with {Josh}. I just cannot be completely civil with my ex, {Jared}. If any of my exs miss me, it would have to be {Josh}. If I missed any of my exs at all, it would be {none}.

Favourites
    If you are interested in some of my favourite things, here they are! My favourite movie is {Saw}. My favourite book is {Harry Potter}. My favourite band/artist is {Rise Against}. My favourite colour is {purple}. My favourite food is {mac and cheese}. One of my favourite people is {my coworker, Colin}. Some things I have trouble picking favourites for are {colors, songs, restaurants }.

More About You
    I have completed schooling up to {Sophomore year of college}. I {never} drink alcohol. I {have never} smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc. I {have never} smoke marijuana. I {do not} do other drugs. I {do not} typically like to party. I {usually} swear very often. Some things I am interested in are {music, movies, tattoos}. Some plans I have for the future are {to become fluent in Spanish, study abroad in Spain}.

Closing
    Now you know a bit more about me, the wonderful {...Me? Wonderful. Oooookay}.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside ourselves