+ Reply to Thread

Default Your first girl on girl experience

your first time Tell me all about it like where at what did you do and
    with who I'm always curious to know..

Queero > __ <

I live in PA right now but when I lived in NY my best friend Brandi was straight. I remember when I was younger I had the biggest crush on her. I went to visit my old school and I ran into her. She looked even better now! She told me what happened so far in life and told me she was bi so I decided to tell her that I was gay. She wasn't shocked at all; when we were younger we were always very touchy feely with each other so I don't know lol. But yea so we started to hang out a lot whenever I was in NY and we began to reconnect. One night when we were chillin outside she told me she was starting to have feelings for me and that she wanted to be with me. She said she wasn't sure since we both live in different states but she wanted to see if this relationship would work. So we started dating and everything was good. She was always a very sexual person so I wasn't surprised when she told me she wanted to fuck me and that was only on our 3rd date! Whenever we kissed, she would put so much passion into it-her tongue was always down my fxcking throat. Anyway, we went back to her house and conveniently her mom wasn't home. I'm telling you as soon as I shut the door she lost control I swear. She grabbed my face and started to kiss me soooo hard, I thought I was gonna suffocate. Before I knew it, I was laying down on her bed shirtless and pants-less lol. She went down on me at least 5X lol. She led the way since it was my 1st time but I tried to show her what I knew too. It was fucking exhilarating and I'll definitely never forget it

My first experience was with my current girlfriend. We had liked each other for a long time but neither of us had the courage to admit it. So we were just happy with seeing each other in school every day. Eventually we found out through a friend that we liked each other and we got together. We ended up just going to her house and making out after that but sadly her sister walked in o.O.
    Single and looking
    Bisexual Pride

Here is an exerpt from my latest thread about my first experience....If you want to call it that:

"I recently got back from a weekend camping trip with my crush. On that trip we ate some pot laced brownies....I ended up having a major marajuana induced panic attacked....and in order to calm me down I made her stay in bed with me and hold me as tight as she could. (For the record I only made her do so bcuz I was freaking out and felt like I was falling off a cliff) BUT....and this is a big butt. While she was holding me she was rubbing my back and arms to calm me down and to get me to stop crying.....slowly though the way she was rubbing me changed. She was rubbing me sexually instead of soothingly....and it eventually lead to her and I rubbing....other places ........
    It was so heated and so sudden, but we couldn't get really SERIOUS bcuz there were other campers about the premises....and did I forget to mention it was church camp?....."
    An English professor wrote the words, “Woman without her man is nothing” on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.

The men wrote: “Woman, without her man, is nothing.”
    The women wrote: “Woman: Without her, man is nothing.”

CHIX ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy_2000 View Post
    Here is an exerpt from my latest thread about my first experience....If you want to call it that:

"I recently got back from a weekend camping trip with my crush. On that trip we ate some pot laced brownies....I ended up having a major marajuana induced panic attacked....and in order to calm me down I made her stay in bed with me and hold me as tight as she could. (For the record I only made her do so bcuz I was freaking out and felt like I was falling off a cliff) BUT....and this is a big butt. While she was holding me she was rubbing my back and arms to calm me down and to get me to stop crying.....slowly though the way she was rubbing me changed. She was rubbing me sexually instead of soothingly....and it eventually lead to her and I rubbing....other places ........
    It was so heated and so sudden, but we couldn't get really SERIOUS bcuz there were other campers about the premises....and did I forget to mention it was church camp?....."
    HAHAHAHAHHAA THIS IS GREAT LOLOL

my best friend dared her cousin to make out with me when we were both drunk and it went from there.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlezmaddfresh16 View Post
    I live in PA right now but when I lived in NY my best friend Brandi was straight. I remember when I was younger I had the biggest crush on her. I went to visit my old school and I ran into her. She looked even better now! She told me what happened so far in life and told me she was bi so I decided to tell her that I was gay. She wasn't shocked at all; when we were younger we were always very touchy feely with each other so I don't know lol. But yea so we started to hang out a lot whenever I was in NY and we began to reconnect. One night when we were chillin outside she told me she was starting to have feelings for me and that she wanted to be with me. She said she wasn't sure since we both live in different states but she wanted to see if this relationship would work. So we started dating and everything was good. She was always a very sexual person so I wasn't surprised when she told me she wanted to fuck me and that was only on our 3rd date! Whenever we kissed, she would put so much passion into it-her tongue was always down my fxcking throat. Anyway, we went back to her house and conveniently her mom wasn't home. I'm telling you as soon as I shut the door she lost control I swear. She grabbed my face and started to kiss me soooo hard, I thought I was gonna suffocate. Before I knew it, I was laying down on her bed shirtless and pants-less lol. She went down on me at least 5X lol. She led the way since it was my 1st time but I tried to show her what I knew too. It was fucking exhilarating and I'll definitely never forget it
    still with her?

LMFAOOO

Queero > __ <

Quote Originally Posted by Jerlene View Post
    my best friend dared her cousin to make out with me when we were both drunk and it went from there.

still with her?
    Ha I wish. We dated for about 2 years on and off. Then we started having problems because I started to have strong feelings for this girl back at my school. I was completely head over heels in love with this chick and the funny thing is she was never interested in me...she was never going to be interested in me. She just wanted to stay friends. So this put me in a icky suitation because I felt it wasn't right to lust for someone who's not your gf so I broke it off with Brandi-I wanted to be true to myself and till this day thats probably the worst thing I've ever done because Brandi really loved me. She said she's willing to try again with us but I'm still not sure.

My first girl on girl experience...well hmm...this could be a kind of interesting story. I was at a party with my best friend. We r both gay but not very many people outside of our closest friends knew that. Ive been in love with her for a long time...Shes not into me like that. We got drunk and hung out all night having more fun than we had in a long time. Then someone wanted to play spin the bottle and it ended up being me and three other girls including my friend...On my first spin it landed on her. She just said to kiss her and she wasnt even gonna react. So i did. Her spin landed on me. Next thing I know im on my back and she is on top of me makin out with me, until our other friends stopped us. Later that night she gave me a back massage cuz a few of our friends were all givin everyone massages. After that night we never spoke of it again...

I've had a few experiences but only really minor, but here's one I wrote in a thread like.. last night :P

Okay so me and my friend have always had a kinda... girlfriendy relationship even since we were little and she's moved permanently back into my home town which I'm so happy about. We talked on msn loads and the night before she was moving back down, she went all kinda.. hyper and then said ''I love you'' and signed out. I had major butterflies...
    Anyway, we've met up loads and cuddled, held hands, and just messed about which we always do anyway. Then last night she came over to pick up her glasses case, which she forgot to take when she came over earlier, and we just started talking, both laying on my bed. Then we were cuddling again, still talking, and I had a gut feeling that something was going to happen and I said ''Can I tell you something..? I'm really nervous right now..'' And she giggled, which was really cute, then we kissed. I've not been able to get it out of my head it was just so soft, and lovely. I felt so comfortable it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. We carried on cuddling and talking til her mum rang cause she was only spose to collect her glasses case n go.. but spent an hour n a bit over my house :P
    If you love it, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't...hunt it down and shoot it.

Subscribe to my youtube? <3

Tumblr <3

Formspring me!

^aw.

Well, about a year back. With my best friend. Nothing much to say really. She made the excuse that she was "drunk".

Thing is, we didn't have anything to drink...
    Kyo Saki is in the house! :3 [furaffinity: Kyo_kun; furnation: KyoSaki]
    If you want my facebook or anything, ask.

I was 15, scared as hell. She was 17, a manipulative bitch. I've only recently escaped her grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlezmaddfresh16 View Post
    That, is awesome.
    You Never Know Where Love Might Find You <3
    " Be Yourself man, Be Proud Of Who You Are. Even if It Sounds Corny, Don't ever Let Anyone Tell You You Ain't Beautiful. "