+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rose

Teeth

I have never had sex and I want to give myself an orgasm will someone tell me how to

sweet_and_sexy

Exclamation :)

i have not given myself one because we have men around for that.
    but you could probably get something like a dick and you can decide the rest.

sweet_and_sexy

Sigh

also im not even sure if someone could pleasure themselves to that point.because some of it comes from arousel and from that you need a partner. also u dont need to have sex to get one.
    foreplay works too.

nolic icu2

Default its a little thing we like 2 call masturbating

im not a gurl but im guessing just masturbating and pleasure urself does it for u

Y2J

Okay, I'm not exactly a girl (well, I'm not a girl at all!) but you can have orgasms all by yourself. (it's just like the Dr Suess thing... "I can read it all by myself!" well, except that you aren't reading. Ahem. Anyways)

Just make sure that you're relaxed, and comforably alone. (this works for guys too unless you're just a little bit odd) 'Cause otherwise you're gonna be tense and nervous and it's never gonna happen. Another thing is to not be like, "Right. I'm gonna have an orgasm. I'm gonna have an orgasm. Dammit, I'm gonna have an orgasm!" Just relax, and let your fingers do the walking (as they say of our phone books over here). You might have one (or two, or three...) heck of a mindblowing orgasm, or you might not. But you'll know when you get there. Have fun!

fishnets

Blah lol

k then, all you have to do is explore and find ure clitoris and ull b happy as hell
    luv fishy x

Save_The_Chickens

or just use a dildo and u have arousal in seconds

fishnets

cept ull never get an orgasm as good as u could get w/ sex

Y2J

Hey Fishy, I looked for ages, and I couldn't find my clitoris!

(somewhere, a little lightbulb goes off above Y2J's head))

...oh yeah, I'm a guy. Duh Y2J. Um, never mind. =)

And it's not always (or from what I've heard, it's not even usually) though intercourse that a girl's gonna get the so-called "best" orgasms. It can vary from girl to girl. For instance, one girl I used to go out with told me she was at her best when my tongue was doing all the work... (yes kids, this might sound yucky to some of you, but this is an advice thingy, remember?! =)

tree_frog

ya can't just jam sommat in there... you have to grind the clit (so to speak). Everyone orgasms differently, just experiment with touching yourself, try some stuff. Touch sensitive areas(not just the *****). Don't listen to anyone who says you need a partner. Just not true. Us girlys can do it all by ourselves. Like Y2J said, make sure your comfortable and alone. No distractions. Make sure you cut your fingernails.

Your clit is like a little nub if you go stright down from the bellybutton in to the slit with ya finger you should be able to feel it. If you can't find it straight away rub that area a little and it should come up. But like, you'll know coz it'll feel different. I'll tell you now, you don't have to have anything in the hole to get orgasm. Anyone who thinks that you do is just well, I don't know what planet they're from.

Y2J

Woo hoo! I got something right! ...I mean, of course. Ahem, ahem. (straightens tie and glasses, has a quick glass of water)

Anyways Rose, I hope all of this helps! =)

fishnets

Teeth

well done y2j that must b a first

Y2J

Unhappy

WAAAAAAAHH!!!! Fishy's so mean!

fishnets

thats me im just an evil cow

Y2J

Aww... me sorry. Pwease pwetty pwease forgive meeee?

Freedom_Dancer

This is kinda yucky... but jackinworld.com has some info for you. It's a site for guys, but they have a little section for chicks. It even has a diagram... lol.

No, I don't use this site, and I certainly wasn't looking for it on purpose. I ran across it on a diff message board a couple months ago before I knew of this place.

But curiosity killed the cat.

Y2J

Oh, suuuuuuuure. I know about you and your Barbie dolls... This may come as a surprise, but there's more down there than that Ken doll is letting you know =)

Freedom_Dancer

YIKES!

tree_frog

Very interesting page. So I guess now everyone knows what I'm doing when I'm taping my foot on the floor... lol.

Freedom_Dancer

LOL! Yeah...