+ Reply to Thread

Default what does a guy mean when he says i want you???

me and a guy i really like have been just friendly dating for about 4 months now..and he says that he wants to be with me but wants to make it official on valentines day because he has a surprise for me. so anyways one day he text me and say babe done get mad when i say this ...but i want you...i say how ..he says in all ways ...honestly i got defensive and what not and figured he ment sex..which we had already discussed was not gonna happen anytime soon...and he was fine with it.....he says he didnt mean it in a sexual way.....guys a lil help i like the guy but i jus dont want to be in a jus a sexual relationship...been down that road...didnt like it.......what would u mean if u told a girl that u were dating u ""wanted her""

facepalm. really? if he says he wants you without sex, it means he wants you without sex. what is there to get?

Registered User The_Disasterpiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by floorplan View Post
    facepalm. really? if he says he wants you without sex, it means he wants you without sex. what is there to get?
    Seriously, hun. If a guy told you this, would you believe him?
    Former Monikers: Foolish_Romantic, Augusts_The_Pidgeon

NEW Rates thread here!
    Hall of Infamy
    The_Disasterpiece's guide to the relationships forum

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelson View Post
    I believe that fat chicks should be denied the right to brag about bra size.
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Disasterpiece View Post
    Seriously, hun. If a guy told you this, would you believe him?
    Mmmhmm. In regards to sex, all men (as in 99.9%) share the same goal.

the house we grew up in caulfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dany-filth View Post
    Mmmhmm. In regards to sex, all men (as in 99.9%) share the same goal.
    Just so you know, both men AND women are PROGRAMMED this way. If no one was driven to have sex then obviously we would not be here.
    the world we knew as children

Quote Originally Posted by caulfield View Post
    Just so you know, both men AND women are PROGRAMMED this way. If no one was driven to have sex then obviously we would not be here.
    True, but men are more prone to having multiple partners, more prone to cheat, proliferate their seed and so on. Therefore they way in which they operate runs on a different track in regards to pair bonding, there are competing intentions.

the house we grew up in caulfield's Avatar

Hell yeah
    the world we knew as children

gar

if he means it that he wants no sex yet then what he means by wanting you is that he wants 2 be with you lol just no sex yet

Depends on the mood.

Sometimes when I tell the certain someone I want them, it means I want to be with them, cuddle, watch movies, yadda yadda.

Other times, it means sex. You know your partner better than we do, I'd hope, you judge. But, be safe about it, be on your guard.

if he leads into it with "babe don't get mad, but" then he's obviously saying he wants to **** you sideways. hell yeah right he's just being romantic, junior's gotta parade in his pants

????

Default You have nothing to worry

Quote Originally Posted by Danii3babii3 View Post
    me and a guy i really like have been just friendly dating for about 4 months now..and he says that he wants to be with me but wants to make it official on valentines day because he has a surprise for me. so anyways one day he text me and say babe done get mad when i say this ...but i want you...i say how ..he says in all ways ...honestly i got defensive and what not and figured he ment sex..which we had already discussed was not gonna happen anytime soon...and he was fine with it.....he says he didnt mean it in a sexual way.....guys a lil help i like the guy but i jus dont want to be in a jus a sexual relationship...been down that road...didnt like it.......what would u mean if u told a girl that u were dating u ""wanted her""
    You have nothing to worry about since 1)He has already made it clear he wants you for you and not sex 2)He most likely wants a commited relationship