+ Reply to Thread

Default Cone Shape Boobs

So I've been reading around and I think I have either undeveloped or just cone shape boobs. I keep seeing 14 year old girls complaining of this...yeah I'm 17 and it hasn't gone away.

Is there anyway I could make them develop more, or do I need to get that injection that shapes them up? It's pretty expensive and I'm not 18 for 8 months but this really bothers me. I can't ever buy bras, and when I do, they don't change anything and I havea horrible shape. It's awful and I don't even care what size they are, all I care about is the shape and being ABLE to buy bras that fit properly
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice

bleeding vahjayjay Nel_mio_cuore's Avatar

Some women develop in their twenties, instead of their teens. Like I'm still a C cup even though I'm overweight and 18.

You should try going to a boutique and ask them to measure you and help find the right bra. If you can't afford one from the store, just find one cheaper somewhere else that looks like the one they suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_eat_bitches View Post
    i think i have crabs and garnorea and my johnson is itching and when i pee it is red, but it's not blood! it's just red!
    help me please!!!
    im too scared to go to the hospital!
    i think i may have super AIDS!!!!
    Rate my ass please!

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHorrible View Post
    Yeah, but they're like, curvaceous fat, not gross fat.

They are the Kim Kardashians of goldfish.

Registered User linkofhyrule007's Avatar

I don't really think this is a problem? Fairly sure it's common. Most guys won't mind, I'm sure some would even like it, and just do as ^ said to find good bras.

I don't know why anyone would like it, it looks fucking disgusting. when I'm 18 I'll get the shaping injection.

But it doesn't matter where I get them fitted, they don't do anything like there's no cleavage or anything, they look horrible I don't understand
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice

I think that what you're describing is normal. I recommend getting a professional bra fitting to help, if you're having discomfort. Also, as they grow, they will likely change in shape.
    ôLost love is still love, Eddie. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it." -The Five People You Meet In Heaven

As they grow?? dude I'm 18 in September

I just got measured. 36B. the bra they gave me was hideous, did nothing at all she was like oh it fits really nicely but tehre was no cleavage or anything, it was like the chest of a granny.

fml, boob job please.
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice

Awww, I'm sorry. Is the new one a push up bra?
    ôLost love is still love, Eddie. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it." -The Five People You Meet In Heaven

I didn't buy it but yeah it was :/ I'm still wearing a 32D cs it works out the same...36B-34C-32D and I get a bit of a cleavage in it and it looks better.
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice

The cat came back... Miss_Magesty's Avatar

Everyone's breasts are different. They may still change, or they may not. There are many bra companies that tailor bras that are not unrealistically uniform, you just have to look. It doesn't really matter if your boobs don't look like the boobs that everyone else tries to have.

Also, my boobs were less than an A cup until I was 18, nearly 19. I ballooned up to a C in less than a week that year. So, not everyone's boobs are developed at 17.

I know this sounds cliche, but you've just got to learn to love your body. People will find you desirable, even if you don't look like an airbrushed supermodel. In fact, the quality of attractions people have to you will be better, because you know they are not superficial in a mainstream way.

Unregistered User HannaHorrible's Avatar

Wait until you're 21 to get a boob job. Some girls continue growing into their twenties.

I really doubt it's as bad as you're making it out to be. some girls have cone shaped boos and look totally hot.

example: http://cocoperez.com/2010-01-11-ashl...caley-for-sobe

Look at the second picture. Is this what you mean? Because she looks totally fine.

pics plz

That link won't open for me and lol yes clearly I will post pics when the last three boyfriends I had were never allowed to see them. Kept a bra and top on for all sexy times. It's bad.
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice

Unregistered User HannaHorrible's Avatar

look up Ashley Greene Sobe Scales.

youre 17(?). they can still develop. my boobs are STILL growing, and im almost 20 years old with friggin H cups
    پوشش محافظتی بکار میبرید

I am 17. Ah wanna give me some?
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice

Quote Originally Posted by KirstiCake View Post
    As they grow?? dude I'm 18 in September

I just got measured. 36B. the bra they gave me was hideous, did nothing at all she was like oh it fits really nicely but tehre was no cleavage or anything, it was like the chest of a granny.

fml, boob job please.
    Have you listened to nothing that anyone has said?
    SOME WOMEN DEVELOP LATE.

Why are you going to do something unnecessary, and probably rather expensive, when you are most likely going to develop more in the near future?

Oh, and it's sometimes very difficult to get cleavage out of a B cup, even if you have nicely shaped tits, trust me, I know. I am one myself.
    You're Aryan as fuck." -Bill from the band Prophet, Said I

What if the sword killed the pen; what if the god killed the man?

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Thora View Post
    Have you listened to nothing that anyone has said?
    SOME WOMEN DEVELOP LATE.

Why are you going to do something unnecessary, and probably rather expensive, when you are most likely going to develop more in the near future?

Oh, and it's sometimes very difficult to get cleavage out of a B cup, even if you have nicely shaped tits, trust me, I know. I am one myself.
    agreed with Kanevra. I have a very, very small B cup, I'm a 32A sometimes and 32B other times, and I have virtually zero cleavage. I'm 17 too, hoping that they'll grow eventually. Dont get an injection just wait it out for a while.

I have listened but I've been the same size since about year 8 so I don't think anything's happening.

and tbh I'm not that bothered about the cleavage, just as long as they'd be a nice shape. I have a guy coming round on friday and we really like each other, I just don't want him to see them and I know he will theyre horrible.
    www.tumblr.com/sugarmice