+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default hey

I use to run track and basketball . Now I'm a cheerleader I play softball volleyball I use to ply soccer

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by land_of_talk View Post
    Barrel Racing scares the shit out of me. I have a friend that does it. There is something about being parallel to the ground the really freaks me out haha - I'm a-okay with galloping up to a big solid x-country fence, but I could neeeveer barrel race - - so. props =)
    Yeah, it's a bit scary at times when I'm training by my self, and no one is there if I were to fall. I really don't have the support from my family and if I were to get a job so I could get a trainer then I would have no time to train, it kinda sucks. I also have been trainning bareback because I can't seem to find my girth for my western saddle. So it's been pretty nerve racking at times.

I play now:

Soccer ( Center Forward/Striker mostly), Skiiing ( Its pretty athletic?), run track ( 100,200, 4 by 1, 4 by 2, medley), and Softball ( third, or left), and I golf.. which i think is a sport but I don't really compete with it... soccers my main thing.

I used to play:
    Basketball, and some volleyball

I use to do ballet (= does that count?

o hai thur

Captain of senior volleyball team before I quit.
    Play basketball all the time but injured my arm so now I'm limited to weight lifting for the next year or so.

heymonday12

Default hey

im a male cheerleader lol u like it???? just add me so we can talk and im gay btw

Quote Originally Posted by CCCharlie View Post
    Yeah, it's a bit scary at times when I'm training by my self, and no one is there if I were to fall. I really don't have the support from my family and if I were to get a job so I could get a trainer then I would have no time to train, it kinda sucks. I also have been trainning bareback because I can't seem to find my girth for my western saddle. So it's been pretty nerve racking at times.
    Ahhhh, do you wear a helmet?
    I know most barrel racers don't.

I hate going out when no one is there riding - especially on the windy days haha.

I don't jump outside of lessons, usually - mainly for training purposes, but also for safety. I personally knew a girl that died while jumping(she was in a lesson, AND she was wearing a helmet - so it really was just a freak accident) and that incident combined with my own accidents have made me a little paranoid

Self-preservation is a big inconvenience when my trainer points at a massive fence and says 'go'
    How darkly the dark hand met his end
    He was withered and bony, exposed for a phony
    But we heed the last words that he penned ;
    Haste to disgrace the traitor
    Do not wait for later
    Don't think that you've got to pretend

I see God in birds and Satan in long words.

Lacking in match fitness. Rohkey's Avatar

Joined an indoor soccer league as keeper. Fun stuff.

Banned User

Surf, Ballet, Hip-Hop Dance, Gymnastics.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by land_of_talk View Post
    Ahhhh, do you wear a helmet?
    I know most barrel racers don't.

I hate going out when no one is there riding - especially on the windy days haha.

I don't jump outside of lessons, usually - mainly for training purposes, but also for safety. I personally knew a girl that died while jumping(she was in a lesson, AND she was wearing a helmet - so it really was just a freak accident) and that incident combined with my own accidents have made me a little paranoid

Self-preservation is a big inconvenience when my trainer points at a massive fence and says 'go'

I don't wear a helmet, I have fell once in the past month and that was because my horse when for a 2 foot jump off a wall, the gound was so muddy. I didn't know what to do, cause I have never ever jumped anything on a horse, ever. I just kinda rolled on the ground, got back up and hoped back on her.

I had a really bad accident back around 5 years ago, I got kicked by a draft horse in the face, I spent a night in the ER, lost all confidence in horses, I lost pretty every thing for horses. I still would go out and pet them, but I was so scared to ride for fear of getting hurt. Now, I can't seem to say when I have had euogh cause I keep wanting to get better and better, and I ride and ride and ride.

My mom doesn't really give me feed back on my riding untill I'm done riding and in the house tryin to relax. And the feed back she is giving me is stuff I know I need to correct, but because I'm not using a bit it is really hard to turn my horse, so I have to go hard on the reins. It really bothers me, that she doesn't support me riding, when it's truly the only thing I have right now. My mom doesn't come out side and point things out to me on what I need to work on, like tips, and all. She just will watch me from the bath room window for about 10 mins, and go back to do what ever she was doing. My mom rode when she was my age, well at my age she was leaving home for weeks at a time for showjumping shows. She knows what I need to do to get better, she just doesn't seem to want to help me at all.

I do triathlon, it`s great. I do this about 6-8 years.

I'm on the rock climbing team. I used to play volleyball in middle school, but I'm REALLY glad I didn't continue into high school. There's so much drama and gossiping.

ultimate frisbee
    tennis
    football - with friends
    track

It's Sextasy

Rugby

used to play basketball.
    Now I do gymnastics and I'm a cheerleader.

havn't found anyone on here that skateboards >__<
    Check out my profile I got some of me skateboarding

High School:
    Football
    Wrestling
    Track (100 yard dash and Shot Put)

College:
    Wrestling
    and maybe playing Football next year

Banned User

volleyball and softball!.
    surf once in the blue
    im also a dancer =]

Does mountain biking or skateboarding count? 'Cause that's about as "sporty" as I get...

I also LOVE badminton.

wheelchair basketball