+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Tell your first time ever making out stories

im going to makeout out for the first time ever with my gf who has done it with 20 diff guys. just want to hear some stories from other people. i know i have been posting a lot of questions but that what the site is here for.

Hmm the first time I made out with a guy when I was 13, almost 14. My boyfriend was a bit older than me, and he knew what he was doing. I didn't, but I just did what came naturally, I guess. It's not hard to do, honest. And if your girlfriend knows that you're inexperienced, then she might take charge and accept that you maybe aren't as good. But just loosen up and do what most comes naturally to you, I guess.

I was 16, we were at his and watching Scary Movie 4. Then the movie was over and we continued to watch Scrubs. It was awkward, we just lied there next to each other and I knew that he wanted to get closer so I just took his arm and put it around me and yeah...we ended up making out and he even wanted to fuck but I lied and I said I was on my period. I guess you never forget the first time you make out

any more?

Okay.
    It was the third day I had started going out with the guy I'm with.
    It was his birthday,and alot of us were at his party.
    It was outside,and it was dark outside already,and he had a small shed with a bonfire next to it.
    All his guy friends besides my best friends boyfriend went outside to play Guitar Hero.
    My friend knew I was going to kiss him,I told her,but only because it was his birthday.
    So,we four had been behind the shed throwing Dr.Pepper's in the fire,until Lindsey[my friend]
    dragged her boyfriend away and left Clay and I alone.He had never kissed a girl before,but I had kissed guys before.But the thing was,I thought he'd had like,sex and stuff before,so I knew he'd kissed a girl with tongue before.But he hadn't! We stood together for awhile until he started leaning in,without thinking I leaned in too and kissed with tongue.We stood there for like three minutes.And all he did was wiggle his tongue when I tried to kiss him.He had no idea what to do.=X

He was 14.
    I'm 13.

Registered User LikeTheWayYouDoIt's Avatar

mine was in the pouring rain
    id be with th guy about 3 days
    and we were at the gardens really beutiful park
    romantic much

massage her tongue with your tongue. Sometimes I even suck on the girls tongue and she sucks on mine.

Me and my boyfriend were cuddling on the couch and I started biting his stomach and chest which got him going then he pulled my hair since his sister came in and i wasn't letting go which got me going. So i bit his lip and after his sister left the room i put my arm around his neck and he did the same thing and i bit his lip again so he grabbed me and basically took over my mouth. Running his tongue over mine pulling my hair so i would moan and he bit my lip and tongue and pulled them a bit and we both were doing that for about ten minutes. Then my brother came in

hmm, my first time was the most awkward thing ever. he was younger then me, we weren't dating, and we were at the park. he's like, lets go for a walk. and yeah, he kissed me and it went from there i suppose. not the best thing in the world, considering it was my first kiss and he went all out.

weeeeird .

just let your instincs take over, i guess. youll know what to do once you get going.
    meow

the first time i ever made out , i was 16. and like in love with a dickkwad. i was so freakiiin excited like a loser. it was in a house and i was drunk as fuck. and we ended up making out. then we started to talk.

So our eight grade took a two week triP to coco beach FL. The first night we got there, we got hotel assignments. Holly and I were roomed with Connor and Jared? All four of us got our room key but we were confused that. Boys and girls were rooming together but as we looked around, other guys and girls were in groups too. Whatever we got our suitcases and headed to our room. Me and Connor had history. It wasn't awkward between us but we date on and off all the time, and so so holly as do holly and Jared. When we got up to our room, we all hangout for a little but then we got tired after a long bussride here. Naturally me and Connor started climbing in the same bed and the other too went on the other bedroom. We turned the lights off and Connor suddenly just starts coming at me. He grabs my waist then my butt and were just making out. He's on top of me and then he flips over and I'm on top of him. He rips off his shirt and throws it on the ground then we start kissing again. His hands were grabbing my waist and my legs were wrapped around him and we were makin out. He started kissing my neck and my chest and we eventually fell asleep but I don't remember when.

This thread is from the year I had my first make out session

Registered User DieHardBarrelBabe's Avatar

He was older than me and we were in a hay field behind my house. the sun was shining and it was so pretty lol. he walked up to me rapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me with tung. he got handsey. that all lasted about 2 or 3 min. when we pulled away he looked at me and asked me if something was wrong. i said no and he said "well i think you need another kiss." he pulled me in again and started to kiss me again. it was my first kiss.

Aww theres some seriously cute romantic stories here! Mine isnt one, it was my first kiss and we were in the movie theater (boring) it was with my good friend. I just put my head on his shoulder and I was wearing a dress so he starting moving his hand up and down my leg. I eventually took his hand in mine because he was getting pretty close to my butt. So then I turned my head and he did the same, then we just kissed and then he went all out on me.

Hmm. I was at my friends birthday party and we had been drinking a bit. Now let's just say me and my bestfriend are pretty competitive, and apparently even more so when we are tipsy. So my bestfriend had started kissing someone, and then kissed a second guy, so the competition was on! I asked to sit on one of the guys laps, and he said yes immediately. Next thing I know we were joking around, play fighting, and cuddling. I leaned in to rest on him, and he looked at me, leaned in, and kissed me. That lead to some more kissing, and tongue. & From then on we took turns making out, and talking, and flirting.

My first Kiss was on a Church trip (which didn't allow "purple"). We all stayed at a lady's house and that night I couldn't sleep and one of the cute guys downstairs kept texting me to come hang out with him. So, it being 2 in the morning, I got my friend to stand watch and I army crawled out of the room and slipped down the stairs (which might I add the leader of the trip was in my room along with other girls, so it was imperative that I did not get caught!!!) I met this guy at the end of the stairs and was beyond nervous!! He just smiled at me and came in for the kiss... and then we made out!! hahaha not how I imagined my first kiss/makeout ha but it makes a great story!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bpm2399 View Post
    Why did you bump up such an old thread? 0_o
    "It's all about sticking it out and trying to feel Forever Young..."

--

Rate? **New Pics!** (First, Fourth and Ninth pages) <3 http://www.teenspot.com/boards/showthread.php?687845-Rate-and-all-that-good-stuff-..-%29"

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhat17 View Post
    im going to makeout out for the first time ever with my gf who has done it with 20 diff guys. just want to hear some stories from other people. i know i have been posting a lot of questions but that what the site is here for.
    Sorry to say this, but she sounds like a slut. 20 other guys? Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by lolwhat17 View Post
    Thinking about eating soup though, it should be weird at first, But it will work. Or eating ramen noodles....not sure how that helps, but the more slippery the substance? the better right?