+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BrattyTeen14

Default teen girls that r still spanked?

I am a 14 year old girl. When i get mad at my parents i curse them off, slam doors and anything else u can think of-a typical brat. Then my mom/dad comes into my room and one of them puts me over their knee. They take down my pants and give me a 'panty warmer' which is about 3-5 spanks on my panties then they pull down my panties and spankme 10+ more times. I was wondering if they have the right to do this even if i am a brat? And are there any other teens that still get spanked? My parents say that i deserve a good spanking, do i deserve it?

Tennika

Damn right... you did say you curse them off, didn't you? ;p

Tennika

But 14....

Debbster

i dont think it really qualifies as abuse.....although it does seem a bit odd when you're older to still have your parents spank you...

At my Most Beautiful

You can sue them for "battery" in civil court. Criminal code wise, it's first degree assault.

kerplunk

YUCK

sexual harrassment

At my Most Beautiful

Originally posted by kerplunk
    YUCK

sexual harrassment
    No.

kerplunk

yes

Sparki

Yeah, at 14, it's considered sexual harrassment... or at least to my knowledge it is.
    Last time I cursed my parents off, I ran away and spent the night at a friend's lol
    But my mom/stepfather don't even ground me, so meh

At my Most Beautiful

Relevant thingies (Canadian criminal code):

Section 43: CORRECTION OF A CHILD BY FORCE
    • allows physical force on children if it is reasonable and used for corrective purposes by a parent or someone acting in the role of parent (can be used as defense)
    • Maximum Penalty: Indictable: 10 years

Section 271 Sexual Assault:
    • Somebody touches you in a sexual way on purpose, directly or indirectly, without your consent

Assault

A person commits an assault when:

1. Without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;

2. He attempts or threatens, by act or gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has present ability to effect his purpose; or causes that other person to believe upon reasonable grounds that he has present ability to effect his purpose;

3. While openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.

Sparki

same shit

At my Most Beautiful

Originally posted by SpArKLeZ
    same shit
    Law is all about splitting hairs.

Sparki

heh

LiVeNlEtDiE

no, spanking is akward at 14..

I dont think getting hit is akward though.

My parents never spanked me, it was the belt or just, flat out hitting you. It was like, world war 3 in my house.

Prometheus

haha your lying teenybrat14

kerplunk

who thinks this is some freak 40 year old man who goes to teen sites and posts about his little girl panty fetishes for a living???

Devils_Angel_Child

Teeth lol

Originally posted by kerplunk
    who thinks this is some freak 40 year old man who goes to teen sites and posts about his little girl panty fetishes for a living???
    lol probably i mean who would post with a username that is BrattyTeen14 i mean would u really want to advertise that u are a brat???:alienhuh:

Lost-Conscience

I bet HE typed that with one hand

Anna

Wtf @ this thread.

Duncan

LMAO!!!! woah what a story ;p

i bet this guy was jerking off as he wrote this