+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315
Results 6,281 to 6,294 of 6294

They did.
    And all they did was tell me to phone them up to discuss my eligibility for the course. I already had that conversation yesterday, I'm eligible to take the course. What is the point in giving me the option to fucking email if all you're going to reply with is a bog standard 'call one of our advisers' message. Eligibility has nothing to do with my question, all i want to know is whether i can use a different form of ID and if so what ones are acceptable to use.
    If i phone them up right now I'll just be told they've put me down for a call back and someone will contact me in the next ten days. Last time i did that i waited over two weeks and then i had to email them to complain. They're driving me fucking nuts, i just want to start the course.
    Their enrollment method is a fucking joke, if their centre wasn't the other side of town I'd go and harass them about getting enrolled but i don't think they can do it for online students.

Take It Or Leave It northerN__Lights's Avatar

So when Mitch and I went to the science museum like a month ago I bent my little finger back really badly. It's still hurting me to move certain ways and the knuckle won't crack like the rest of the fingers (and it hurts to try). But it's not inflamed/super warm/super cold.
    But then today I just bent it back again. I don't know if I should just leave it and hope it stops bugging me by itself or if I should...I don't know. I wouldn't go to the doctor over a finger that may have been sprained a month ago....

There's not really much they can do even if you broke the finger is there?
    If it was broken they'd just tape it to the next finger.
    Do you not have like a school nurse where you work that you could ask?

Schools here don't have nurses....

You...don't have a school nurse?
    That's..odd.

No, we don't have school nurses. Teachers and principals are trained in first aid. For anything else the kid's parents are called.

So what if you have a kid that needs medication while at school?
    Our nurses were always trained to work in other aspects of the school, like playground monitors or office work though.

I need to buy a thicker duvet, i still have my summer one one the bed and it was -3C last night.
    I'm running out of blankets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry__ View Post
    So what if you have a kid that needs medication while at school?
    Our nurses were always trained to work in other aspects of the school, like playground monitors or office work though.
    Then the parents sign some contract and the students are sent down to the office and the secretary gives them the prescription.
    Last edited by northerN__Lights; 12-01-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Okay so i can send them a scanned copy of my birth certificate and national insurance card instead of passport or drivers license, now i just need to figure out how I'm doing that because i don't have a scanner.
    I don't think I'm destined to take this course, it's severely testing my patience and I'm not even enrolled yet.

Hoping my brothers work has a scanner that he can hijack for five minutes.

Seriously just had to wash my face in candlelight with my phone's brightness turned right up just so i could see my hands. The next time my brother decides he's fiddling with his light fitting I'm going to punch him. All of the upstairs lights have to be turned off at the switch box until he gets it sorted so we can only use lamps upstairs.

Which means I'll have to shower in the dark, pee in the dark, and fall down the stairs in the dark because the landing lights don't work and the switch for the bottom one is downstairs.

Ass.

tomorrow I have to get up the nerve to call those three organizations for information interviews

Attached Images

That is cute.