+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94
  1. #1
    -Banned- freshrose_14 is offline
    Banned User freshrose_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,797

    Default Ain't it funny how.................

    I find it funny how some of you non-believers insult christianity and christians but when it comes to christmas you want your christmas presents, christmas decorations, christmas tree and what not when you don't believe in CHRIST.

    Does that even make sense, i hate it when when people don't believe in christ but celebrate christmas.

    IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN CHRIST then don't celebrate christmas!!!

    Some people these days don't know the meaning of christmas anymore.
    Anyway what are your views on this?

  2. #2
    -Banned- xNoisexInxThexBasementx is offline
    Fay
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,832

    Default

    This thread fails.

  3. #3
    -Banned- freshrose_14 is offline
    Banned User freshrose_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,797

    Default

    and why would that be?

  4. #4
    karLEEisonelove. beautifulwrekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    i agree.
    i always feel bad celebrating christmas because i don't believe in christianity.
    but, christmas has lost it's meaning.
    it has become a commercial holiday.

    ownage.

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




  5. #5
    -Banned- xNoisexInxThexBasementx is offline
    Fay
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freshrose_14 View Post
    and why would that be?
    Because you italic christ in every word.
    Just because it has christ in it doesn't mean it's related to christ, the big man upstairs.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    399

    Default

    It doesn't really matter anymore its the year 2007 not 65 AD.
    Anyway how would it be fair if the non-belivers didn't get presents.

  7. #7
    karLEEisonelove. beautifulwrekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xNoisexInxThexBasementx View Post
    Because you italic christ in every word.
    Just because it has christ in it doesn't mean it's related to christ, the big man upstairs.
    ... do you know why people started celebrating christmas?

    ownage.

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




  8. #8
    karLEEisonelove. beautifulwrekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKelly1 View Post
    It doesn't really matter anymore its the year 2007 not 65 AD.
    Anyway how would it be fair if the non-belivers didn't get presents.
    the whole point of christmas is that the wise men gave jesus presents, so we give each other presents.

    ownage.

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




  9. #9
    -Banned- freshrose_14 is offline
    Banned User freshrose_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xNoisexInxThexBasementx View Post
    Because you italic christ in every word.
    Just because it has christ in it doesn't mean it's related to christ, the big man upstairs.
    That is because i wanted to emphasize the point that i was trying to make, and yes the words i used italic in where to do with christ.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulwrekk View Post
    the whole point of christmas is that the wise men gave jesus presents, so we give each other presents.
    You dont say?

  11. #11
    -Banned- xNoisexInxThexBasementx is offline
    Fay
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulwrekk View Post
    ... do you know why people started celebrating christmas?

    Mainly because it's Christ's birthday.
    I know that.

  12. #12
    karLEEisonelove. beautifulwrekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xNoisexInxThexBasementx View Post
    Mainly because it's Christ's birthday.
    I know that.
    not mainly, it's because it's christs birthday.
    so how does it not have anything to do with christ?

    ownage.

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




  13. #13
    karLEEisonelove. beautifulwrekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKelly1 View Post
    You dont say?
    well if that's why we exchange presents, why do the non-believers deserve presents?

    ownage.

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




  14. #14
    sehnsucht Praeco_Noctis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    13,761

    Default

    Meh. I go to midnight Mass, so I'm in.
    >This is my music.< new song added 15/06/08

    One day I stood with my back to the wind
    And the rain fell down
    Raised my fist to the cobalt sky
    And called to the Gods
    ...Where are you?


    Heaven brings forth innumerable things to help man.
    Man has nothing with which to recompense Heaven.
    Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

  15. #15
    -Banned- xNoisexInxThexBasementx is offline
    Fay
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freshrose_14 View Post
    That is because i wanted to emphasize the point that i was trying to make, and yes the words i used italic in where to do with christ.
    Christmas trees don't have nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas presents have nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas dinner has nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas music has nothing to do with Christ. Some do yes but it doesn't mean anything.
    Christmas decorations has nothing do with Christ.

  16. #16
    -Banned- freshrose_14 is offline
    Banned User freshrose_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKelly1 View Post
    You dont say?
    Then it is fair that those who don't believe in christ don't get presents. If you don't believe in christ then you don't believe in christams therefore you don;'t deserve to get presents.

  17. #17
    -Banned- xNoisexInxThexBasementx is offline
    Fay
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulwrekk View Post
    not mainly, it's because it's christs birthday.
    so how does it not have anything to do with christ?
    Because Christ didn't go, "Oh today is my birthday, go out and buy gifts. Exchange them and have this big turkey to eat instead of bread and water."
    That's her beliefs, right.
    I disagree.

  18. #18
    -Banned- freshrose_14 is offline
    Banned User freshrose_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,797

    Default

    ^ But thats how -christians- decided to celebrate christmas.

    Quote Originally Posted by xNoisexInxThexBasementx View Post
    Christmas trees don't have nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas presents have nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas dinner has nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas music has nothing to do with Christ. Some do yes but it doesn't mean anything.
    Christmas decorations has nothing do with Christ.
    yes but they are for the celebration of christmas hence the name christmas trees etc which is the celebration of christ's birthday.

  19. #19
    karLEEisonelove. beautifulwrekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praeco_Noctis View Post
    Meh. I go to midnight Mass, so I'm in.
    haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by xNoisexInxThexBasementx View Post
    Christmas trees don't have nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas presents have nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas dinner has nothing to do with Christ.
    Christmas music has nothing to do with Christ. Some do yes but it doesn't mean anything.
    Christmas decorations has nothing do with Christ.
    there's a meaning behind christmas trees that i don't remember, but i'll look it up.
    we exchange presents because the wise men gave jesus presents.
    at christmas dinner, you are supposed to leave a seat open for anybody who knocks on your door which represents the full inn that mary and joseph couldn't get into - you always leave space for a visitor.
    a lot of christmas music does have to do with christ, so it does mean something.
    did you ever see the nativity christmas decorations?

    ownage.

    Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some dance to remember, some dance to forget




  20. #20
    -Banned- xNoisexInxThexBasementx is offline
    Fay
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,832

    Default

    If that's the case, then razors imply to cutters.
    Weed implies to black gangsters.
    Fake tans implies to fake blondes.

    Get my point?
    Just because they are associated with those topics doesn't mean they came from those topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
monitoring_string = "4602c2f6f50d14a8ded4584efe3ed885"