+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

I live in the bronx where we have "uninformed locker searches" and they'll go through any students locker that looks inconspicuous without telling them just to see what's in there. we have to immediately remove our jackets as soon as we enter the school, and we have a metal detector at the entrance.

In my school, the worst rule is not taking out your water bottles during class, all because there was a water fight recently, and I need my water bottle out in class because my throat dries up easily.

We can't wear blue, or red.
    We can't wear any necklaces.
    We can't wear anything that shows our shoulders.
    We can't wear Nike shorts/dolphin shorts.
    We can't wear leggings.
    We can't hug each other.

But we can use our phones any time we want so I guess thats kinda cool.

Internet Chatterbox MysteryInside's Avatar

I can't wait to have kids so I can homeschool them. I will NEVER send my kids to public (or private) school.
    I'm not crazy. I'm just quirky!

no holding hands or kissing in the hall ways

Registered User hollywood_undead_fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oxo_Teenage_Dirtbag_oxo View Post
    And EVERYTHING is gang related to them. Which is gay. Its freaking Hot Springs Arkansas.
    my cuz says that they have a lot of stupid rule in lakeside and some other hot springs schools

out dumbest one is that you cant wear short or jeans with less than a 5 lenght in seem and u cant have holes in ur pants above that point

The stupidest rule would have to be no backpacks in classes , You need to carry around your books from the first half of the day till lunch cuz we arent allowed to stop by our lockers untill lunch after or before school i mean how stupid is that

You have to get late slips and if you have gotten three you have a hour long detenion. (which makes kids skip so much class)
    No hats of anykind.
    You can't "hang out" in the student parking lot. You and park and go in the school and leave the school and drive away.
    No outside food in our cafiteria appernetly it's to avoid peanut allergies, it's just for a profit.
    No jacket or backpacks in the classroom.
    Ect, ect..
    "Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." - Oscar Wilde

Deleting account soon :(

Skirt has to be at knee length, have to wear black leather shoes, no 'abnormal' hair colours, no face peircings, no belly button peircings, no tattoos, can only wear one set of earrings, socks have to be pulled up, no eating near the library, office, home ec block, science block ect. hair has to be tied up. And that's just for girls!!! Guys have to be cleanly shaven, and must have hair cut above the collar. Then you can't touch anyone. So no boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. If you're gay or bi you can't talk about it cuz we might offend the Christian students. Shall I continue? >

we cant go in the halls durin our last class no reason why no bathrooms nothing we have to stay in our class

We have to wear our hair up. We're not allwoed to carry our bags around on us, phones must be handed into the office. You can only use a figner tip of gel. If you have your locker key on a lanyard, you have to wear it tucked in. If you forget your locker key, you are not allowed to share lockers with someone else. You can only wear black, blue, white or grey socks. If you wear a shirt and tie, you must have all buttons done up. If you wear a polo shirt, you can only have one button undone (seriously, If you dont want us to wear two or three buttons undone, why did you design the uniform that way) No hair dye. You can only wear stud earrings.

UNIFORM with matching socks.
    your socks, tank tops and leggings have to be in uniform color standards. No lace or undershirts showing and no scarves or hats or legwarmers or hoodies or white sweaters.
    Sometimes I wonder why I'm here. Other times I wonder whether I would want to be anywhere else.

No boys

Wow you guys have really strict rules. The only one that is annoying that I can think of is that shorts have to be fingertip length. like if your hands are at your sides they cant be higher than where your fingertips are. sometimes the rules are enforced but usually you can get away with it anyway.
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

No backpacks at all. Guns, bombs, drugs, and all that. Not strictly enforced but some teachers are assholes

uniform =_=

Forever Alone

Many girls in this thread are mad that there school doesn't allow them to dress like sluts...hmm...

The worst rule is no iPods. When I am sitting alone at lunch and study I would like an iPod. Most of the other schools I hear of allow them.

CourtneyMechelle<3 courtneygoesrawr's Avatar

You aren't allowed to use your phone at any point during the day. After you get caught 3 times with it out, even just chekcing the time, they'll give you a court referell. It's stupid.
    Lol, and now because so many people were stealing food you can't buy extras and they inspect your tray.
    Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with, and then the different branches of arithmetic -- Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.

-The Mock Turtle; Alice in Wonderland

If someone touches us (as in like, aggressive pushing or whatever), we still get in trouble if we hit them.

Which I think is shit. If someone pushes me I'ma kick their ass. :P

Or the fact that we aren't allowed to hug. It's a sign of camaraderie or affection. I love hugs. :P