+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 388 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 7747
    Going bass to mouth TheDisintegrators's Avatar

Punk was only going to win since Jericho is going on tour over the summer. Punk/Jericho was the best match of the night.

Cena/Lesnar was what it was going to be. A dude that can't sell or even do basic wrestling vs a very stiff worker.

How Rhodes won is about the only way for him to beat Show.

Orton/Kane had good work around the ring. Going back stage for Ryder to beat on Kane was unnecessary.

The cheap fall to Sheamus sucked. Would have been better/made more sense for Sheamus to legitimately win a fall rather than going to DQ. This sets up Danielson to be drafted to Raw for Punk/Danielson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerosphere View Post
    hi
    ~insert an andy sure thing pick up line~

hi

Wanna be young again baseball_15's Avatar

Cena heel turn? when he returns?
    The chain was brought out 2 weeks ago..
    I've said this and will keep saying it. I. Want. Kane. In. The. Main. Event!
    Holding some kinda title

I watched RAW last night for the first time and forever and what do I see...
    Triple H's elbow being dislocated by Brock Lesnar....
    Disgusting.
    Sometimes I wonder why I'm here. Other times I wonder whether I would want to be anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyxviolinist View Post
    I watched RAW last night for the first time and forever and what do I see...
    Triple H's elbow being dislocated by Brock Lesnar....
    Disgusting.
    Worked injury is a work.

Also anyone that wants Kane in the main event now is stupid. He's well passed the main event days. Also Cena never goes heel.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by TheDisintegrators View Post
    Worked injury is a work.

Also anyone that wants Kane in the main event now is stupid. He's well passed the main event days. Also Cena never goes heel.
    That doesn't mean it didn't make my stomach turn.
    Sometimes I wonder why I'm here. Other times I wonder whether I would want to be anywhere else.

Than don't watch the stuff with Cena/Lesnar leading up to Extreme Rules. Lesnar wasn't pulling punches and some of the hits are brutal. Also a lot of the mic segments were brutal to sit through.
    hi

Than don't watch the stuff with Cena/Lesnar leading up to Extreme Rules. Lesnar wasn't pulling punches and some of the hits are brutal. Also a lot of the mic segments were brutal to sit through.
    Lol, bet. Lesnar's mic work was never any good.

Speakin' of Lesnar, y'all heard about his backstage rant after Extreme Rules? http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/br...uts-backstage/

Even more fucked up, a lot of people believe that it could have been a work.

Cena started out a heel. Could always go back.
    Kane could get back to the good stuff. He is honestly one of my favorites on the mic. during his last title run. I loved every segment he had. there is potential for him to get back what he had

But there's nothing else to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by baseball_15 View Post
    Cena started out a heel. Could always go back.
    Kane could get back to the good stuff. He is honestly one of my favorites on the mic. during his last title run. I loved every segment he had. there is potential for him to get back what he had
    He started a heel. He wont go back to being a heel. If there were ever a time for Cena to go to being a heel it was after the tag match with Rock against Miz/Truth after the match. Want to know how he turns heel? You gives an FU you Rock instead of Rock hitting the Rock Bottom.

Also no. You don't put the title onto a monster. Seriously you just don't do it because the guys that are over (minus Cena and Orton) aren't good match-ups for Kane because they aren't big dudes. Kane isn't a main-eventer anymore. He's old and should be putting people over realizing he's towards the end of his run in WWE.

But there's nothing else to watch!
    Watch the Punk/Jericho stuff leading up to WM and up to Extreme Rules. Quality wrestling. Anything related to Daniel Bryan has is gold. Especially the Extreme Rules match. That match was amazing.

Orton/Kane was good at Extreme Rules minus the backstage bits. Their WM match wasn't anything special. It was alright.
    hi

Kane's a character I'm always catchin' myself flip floppin' on.

More than anything else, I mostly feel sorry for the man. Triple H and The Undertaker's match was called The End of an Era. And that they were the last superstars from the most productive and influential period in WWE's history. That's a slap to Kane's, Big Show's, and Mark Henry's faces. They all were big players in the Attitude Era (well, not so much Mark Henry). Kane's gimmick has survived the test of time (much like The Undertaker's dead man gimmick has).

And Kane has been puttin' over superstars for years now. He put over Orton, Batista, and Edge before they were main event draws. And let's not forget (or maybe we should forget) the Katie Vick storyline Kane and Triple H were forced to work.

Kane's a character I feel deserves more than what he's been given, as far as accomplishments on paper. More WWE and World Heavyweight title runs. He definitely doesn't deserve to be losin' to Orton twice in a row, regardless of how better-than-expectations their matches are.

Lads

a true wrestling fan would appreciate triple H getting kimura locked to fuck.

(obviously kidding )

>.<
    you'd better be.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsNotBrad View Post
    Kane's a character I'm always catchin' myself flip floppin' on.

More than anything else, I mostly feel sorry for the man. Triple H and The Undertaker's match was called The End of an Era. And that they were the last superstars from the most productive and influential period in WWE's history. That's a slap to Kane's, Big Show's, and Mark Henry's faces. They all were big players in the Attitude Era (well, not so much Mark Henry). Kane's gimmick has survived the test of time (much like The Undertaker's dead man gimmick has).

And Kane has been puttin' over superstars for years now. He put over Orton, Batista, and Edge before they were main event draws. And let's not forget (or maybe we should forget) the Katie Vick storyline Kane and Triple H were forced to work.

Kane's a character I feel deserves more than what he's been given, as far as accomplishments on paper. More WWE and World Heavyweight title runs. He definitely doesn't deserve to be losin' to Orton twice in a row, regardless of how better-than-expectations their matches are.
    Foley put over Edge. Batista was never, ever over. The WWE tried to put him over and it didn't work. What put him over was when he trashed Cena because it was hilarious. Triple H put Orton over; well technically Lesnar leaving put Orton over with Vince.

Also Kane didn't lose to Orton twice in a row. Kane won at WM. Kane really hasn't put anyone over, and you don't put titles on giants anymore. It doesn't work because the only people over enough to believably get a title off a monster is Orton and Sheamus. Sheamus isn't even really over because his pops have really died off.
    hi

Looking forward to HHH vs Lesnar.

Batista was over for about a month after HHH vs Batista Hell in a Cell for the title. After that, nope. That's why they had him on Smackdown with the canned pops.

Kane winning at Mania was needed imo. Kane is not a viable threat anymore. They destroyed that many years ago. It was nice to see him getting the upperhand on "the viper" in a match. I do agree though that Kane is pretty much done and WWE ruined what could have been great with that character. I also agree that Kane shouldn't have the title.

I might actually order Over The Limit simply for Bryan vs Punk.

Well.. I gained much more respect for CM Punk for fighting for gay rights.

And then, he told a fan to kill themselves for having an opposing opinion. I dunno what to think of him now.

Quote Originally Posted by LeMoine View Post
    Well.. I gained much more respect for CM Punk for fighting for gay rights.

And then, he told a fan to kill themselves for having an opposing opinion. I dunno what to think of him now.
    Then WWE made him apologize.
    hi

So... I've been told many times but fuck it... Anyone watch TNA lately? It's not as bad as it once was I think. Well I missed yesterday do to power outage. Miss anything worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by baseball_15 View Post
    So... I've been told many times but fuck it... Anyone watch TNA lately? It's not as bad as it once was I think. Well I missed yesterday do to power outage. Miss anything worth it?
    TNA has been awful lately for like the past year. The stuff a few years ago was watchable. But now its bad wrestling with botches, bad story, old dudes and really really short matches. Its just not even worth watching.
    hi