• multiculturalism

30 62.50%
  • monoculturalism

18 37.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default multiculturalism vs monoculturalism

Which do you prefer and why?

Because it's what makes my city great, and it's made me a more complete human being.

Wowza.

Another one? Lol, very well. I am radically in favor of multiculturalism. To be basic, the reason I am is because I think all human beings regardless or culture/race/background are meant to co-exist in peace. My beliefs in regards to this issue though are much more complex and can be seen in depth in the other thread as I put alot of effort already on this topic.

"Another one? Lol, very well. I am radically in favor of multiculturalism. To be basic, the reason I am is because I think all human beings regardless or culture/race/background are meant to co-exist in peace. My beliefs in regards to this issue though are much more complex and can be seen in depth in the other thread as I put alot of effort already on this topic."

Heh, sorry. Just wanted to see a more precise showing of the number of people for multiculturalism and against it.

Wowza.

Quote Originally Posted by Othon
    "Another one? Lol, very well. I am radically in favor of multiculturalism. To be basic, the reason I am is because I think all human beings regardless or culture/race/background are meant to co-exist in peace. My beliefs in regards to this issue though are much more complex and can be seen in depth in the other thread as I put alot of effort already on this topic."

Heh, sorry. Just wanted to see a more precise showing of the number of people for multiculturalism and against it.
    Oh ok, that's a good idea actually. I'm looking forward to seeing the results, and also fearing them...

Monoculturalism. Multiculturalism is just a waiting period before all races are mixed into one giant brown homogeneous blob with no identity.
    "It is just as fundamentally wrong to force people to be together, as it is to force them to be apart, and that is why multiculturalism will fail." - D.A. Hänks

You're assuming that people want to breed with people who look totally different.

White people tend to find whites attractive, blacks tend to find blacks attractive. So your fears are unfounded.

On topic - I'm broadly for it. After all, where would Britain be without curries?
    >This is my music.< new song added 15/06/08

One day I stood with my back to the wind
    And the rain fell down
    Raised my fist to the cobalt sky
    And called to the Gods
    ...Where are you?

Heaven brings forth innumerable things to help man.
    Man has nothing with which to recompense Heaven.
    Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

I am for it. Diversity always brings about excellence. The more similar a group is, the more bland it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishPride1488
    Multiculturalism is just a waiting period before all races are mixed into one giant brown homogeneous blob with no identity.
    - And what's your proof of this?

Is there a specific US government policy that is trying to do this? Do you have any official documents or programs you can refer to?

Because here in Canada, the Multicultural Act and the programs that support it are actually AGAINST cultural homogeneity.

Now that I've said my piece, you can pretend you never saw this post, and not reply to it.

Multiculturalilsm. why?
    It forces us to tolerate the difference, and speeds up the proces of 'equalizing' the citizens of globe. We'll all become one race, one nation. Once. (I honestly hope I won't be live to see that)

Obviously multiculturalism so that I can take the good of all the cultures, and get rid of the bad. I'll get my cake and eat it too.

Multiculturalism is praising all cultures except western culture and blaming no other cultures but western culture for everything wrong with the world. England is a shithole now because of the multiculturalism.

Member of Party Innards musicianfrontman's Avatar

The rumor of the One grey race has been in existence for nearly now over 30 years. I do not understand exactly how this came about because if you realize that evolution is all around you, one would make the assumption that animals are more likely to breed within there own culture or species. Now there are your occassional exceptions, but that's how evolution begins. Multiculturalism will not be a gradually blend of one disease. rather it will become a solution of all the good in every race. note this will take thousands of years, and it still will not form a grey society, merely just new combinations of people. These diversities will lead to new beginnings and endings to some civilizations and will follow in the footsteps of natural selection. I see no negative in multiculturalism, only positive, which is just the opposite for the views of monoculturalists.

multiculturalism is necessary for smaller nations, we all need new genetic material
    for larger countries, such englans it is not needed - yet

Malaysia is a multicultural country.. Love It Lotz

ooh!! flapping flag canadian_n_proud's Avatar

I am much more in favor of multiculturalism, because it expands my country's national identity to the far corners of the Earth. Plus, with multiculturalism....the Chinese can continue to provide ME with Chinese food....how did they learn it??! I WANNA KNOW...SOOO GOOD!
    'For Every Action, There Is An Equal And Opposite Reaction'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kayz_6
    i think its strange that u could think ur dead lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm_Warning
    Jee, that was about as funny as finding out you have cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by sehawk18
    Multiculturalism is praising all cultures except western culture and blaming no other cultures but western culture for everything wrong with the world.
    - How cute. Do you have any actual evidence to back this up? Or is this just another dime-a-dozen uninformed xenophobic rant?

Quote Originally Posted by sehawk18
    England is a shithole now because of the multiculturalism.
    - You think England is multicultural? That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by schizotypal
    Obviously multiculturalism so that I can take the good of all the cultures, and get rid of the bad. I'll get my cake and eat it too.
    - Why can you take the good and eliminate the bad of other cultures, but not your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Praeco_Noctis
    blacks tend to find blacks attractive
    LOL! Are you kidding? A black man would DIE to have a white woman. Extra points if they're blonde.
    "It is just as fundamentally wrong to force people to be together, as it is to force them to be apart, and that is why multiculturalism will fail." - D.A. Hänks

Actors=The Best Lovers Blackmaleartist's Avatar

Umm no. That is why a larger percentage of blacks are with black women.
    Pretend for just one second that I give a fuck about your opinion.