+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BunnyLvr

Default I saw my neighbor naked

ok I was babysiting 1 day for my neighbor Rob cause he and his kid went to a scoccer game and i had to watch his other kids so i was there 4 1hr when they came back cause it was raining and Rob said that he had to take a shower so if i could stay a little longer intell he gets done with his shower so i said ok his little girl wanted a peace of hard candy and she like 4 so i did'nt know if it was ok to give it to her so i said go ask ur dad and she ran in his room and asked him but it was taking awile so i walked over to her room 2 c if she was playing in her room but when i walked by Rob was standing in the hall way naked ( I saw everything) And he's like u probley have seen men naked before and he went into is room. and got dressed long story short he paid me i left and ever sence that day i saw him naked i think he has the hot's for me.

avon31

how old are you?

does this guy have a wife?

if you're over 18 and you think he's hot too go for it, it's not illegal! You already know what he bring's to the bedroom so...

(M)ike

neonblack

Well good for you. Now do the world a favor and read this.

BunnyLvr

im 14 and he a wife with 3 kids

imported_Goober

Default Re: I saw my neighbor naked

Originally posted by BunnyLvr
    ok I was babysiting 1 day for my neighbor Rob cause he and his kid went to a scoccer game and i had to watch his other kids so i was there 4 1hr when they came back cause it was raining and Rob said that he had to take a shower so if i could stay a little longer intell he gets done with his shower so i said ok his little girl wanted a peace of hard candy and she like 4 so i did'nt know if it was ok to give it to her so i said go ask ur dad and she ran in his room and asked him but it was taking awile so i walked over to her room 2 c if she was playing in her room but when i walked by Rob was standing in the hall way naked ( I saw everything) And he's like u probley have seen men naked before and he went into is room. and got dressed long story short he paid me i left and ever sence that day i saw him naked i think he has the hot's for me.
    Ever heard of a period? You use it so you don't have run-on sentences.

"im 14 and he a wife with 3 kids"

That makes no sense.

BunnyLvr

can u read?

imported_Goober

can u read?
    Yes.

o_0tool

hahaha, her writing is like

BunnyLvr

OMG r we in school u all act like u my teacher. Y dont u stfu and stop with the grammer crap. All of u ppl must be bord. Do ne of u have job or r u just bums. Yes I have a job i work at gap in the "Mall Of America".

imported_Goober

OMG r we in school u all act like u my teacher. Y dont u stfu and stop with the grammer crap. All of u ppl must be bord. Do ne of u have job or r u just bums. Yes I have a job i work at gap in the "Mall Of America".
    It's hard to understand you. If you have a job, then why are you always here?

BunnyLvr

I have a bro who gets in my room and on my puter like some of the stuff i said was'nt me

o_0tool

yeah i have a job working at the Vans shoe store. ANd you care why? with that kind of wriiting are sure you filled out the application form right???

BunnyLvr

And im on vacation b/c of ThanksGiving Duh!!

imported_Goober

I have a bro who gets in my room and on my puter like some of the stuff i said was'nt me
    Amazing, you and your brother have the same grammar and spelling skills.

xoxLeahxox

I don't understand, if you can't read it don't reply. It's easy. What crawled up your arses and died. Twats.

I think you should forget about it, it'll all blow over in a matter or days. Plus, he probably doesn't have the hot's for you, you're his babysitter.

googler

Oh my God, are we in school or something? All of you act like my teacher. Why don't you shut the f*ck up and stop with the grammar crap. All of you must be very bored. Do any of you have jobs or are you just bums? Yes, I have a job. I work at the gap in the "Mall of America."

Guess how long that took me to type? Maybe, 30 seconds? yes, I have nothing better to do than spend 30 seconds typing a message properly.

Originally posted by Goober
    Amazing, you and your brother have the same grammar and spelling skills.

on top of that, according to her, it's her brother typing half the stuff about her story. that really makes a lot of sense.

all that aside, even though I find the original poster very annoying, this was all just a mistake. you saw him naked, big deal. I highly doubt he has 'the hots' for you - he just didnt make a big deal about it because if he did, then it would be a big deal instead of a small deal.

c__

All grammar and spelling aside, you guys don't understand the idiocy of this post. This girl is 14 and thinks her, let's say, 35 year-old neighbor "has the hots for her". She sawhim naked, I think ie's the other way around. I thought the school-girl crushes on older men would be over at 14.

BunnyLvr

Thanks so much for uderstanding im not a great speller sry

sunshine2020

i agree,i people doin that its so damn annoying,its not like were in school,get over a spelling mistake

Kerstin

Default Re: I saw my neighbor naked

You've seen him naked and he's seen you see you naked, so your assuming he has the 'hots for you'? Sounds pathetic.