PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus

Freakster
04-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Just watched WWE Wrestlemania - Trish won :D of course. Great match and she looked spectacular :D Christy Hemme is just a tart, no way was she ever gonna beat the best Diva of all time

Trish Sprocks!!!

just needed to randomly post about how great she is :) best match in the whole show :D

Spaz
04-03-2005, 09:59 PM
no idea who that is ;/

Julia
04-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Go Trish :)

Lita is my favorite tho.

fnerp
04-03-2005, 10:04 PM
I'd do her.

guy
04-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Yay for fake wrestling. yay!

NARFALICIOUS
04-04-2005, 12:19 AM
what happened with stone cold ?

triplecharl
04-04-2005, 07:24 AM
Just watched WWE Wrestlemania - Trish won :D of course. Great match and she looked spectacular :D Christy Hemme is just a tart, no way was she ever gonna beat the best Diva of all time

Trish Sprocks!!!

just needed to randomly post about how great she is :) best match in the whole show :D

So christy is a tart? But trish isnt? Trish has more plastic than a doll! And it doesnt matter what the wrestler looks like or wears, its about wrestling. Women dont wrestle they just parade up and down! I have nothing against the women wrestlers but they should just wrestle!

BBWF_Tyrant
04-04-2005, 09:26 AM
haha christy hemme was so bad at wrestlemania... trish did well though... trish is the only women wrestler in wwe nowadays who actually trys...

evrybdywaskunfufighting
04-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah Trish does rock out loud...but sadly her match was short and in my opinion, not the best in the whole show. My pick for best match? Lengend vs. Legend killer... The legend killer rested in peace

krazymatt200417
04-06-2005, 09:26 AM
I would do Trish, Christy and Lita all at the same time.

Best Match: JBL vs. John Cena, JBL is a *** and John Cena took his title.

Chrissy2587
04-06-2005, 11:00 AM
The diffrence between Trish and Christy is that Christy i not fake. I mean look at Triish's boob's they are so fake looking and look like thier about to explode.

Also freak I dont no how long you have been watching WWE but I have been watching it for over five years and if trish is anything it is a whore. She has slept with like the entire locker room , gee she must be so proud. Also I have not seen wrestlmania yet but I doubt if Trish won faily. All that skank ever does is CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT.

Also who could be a fan of somone who puts you down and thinks she is better then everyone. I guess you are to buisy checking out her fake boobs to hear what she is saying about the audiance .

krazymatt200417
04-06-2005, 11:10 AM
I'll also do Michelle McCool

Carmella
04-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I LOVE LITA :) SHE IS THE BEST DIVA EVA ALSO CHRISTY...SHE TRYED HER BEST AT WRESTLEMANIA :(....I CANT WAIT TILL LITA RETURNS SHES GONNA KICK ASS :D :P...
U GO GIRL :) I THINK TRISH IS A FAKE :D... I ADMIT SHE IS AN ALRIGHT WRESTLER

Freakster
04-07-2005, 05:50 PM
I've been watching wrestling for around 8 years now Chrissy and I've never seen anything to prove that Trish is a whore. As I remember, it was Christy who first tried cheating in that match. And as the 6 times womens champion I don't think Trish really needs to cheat to be honest.
Just because Trish isn't one of the 'favourites' at the moment and they've turned her into a heel doesn't mean I'm going to stop being a fan and start hating her like some people. So what if she thinks she's better than everyone else? In most cases she is. I don't just like Trish for her looks either, I do actually think she's a great athlete. Yeah she may have fake boobs and blonde hair but looks aren't everything, so why does that matter? I am a Trish fan through & through, and no I don't just perv over her when she's talking, I do actually listen.

On some levels I agree with triplecharl, I wish the women wouldn't be degraded in such a way and I'd love for them to have as much respect as wrestlers as the men do. Most of the time they are used to parade or 'wrestle' (eg bikini matches ect) because they look good. The WWE would never dream of having men in matches which would degrade them so why do it to the women? I'd much prefer them to just wrestle like the men do, instead of parading round like showgirls. But just because Trish has had boob jobs, that doesn't mean she's a tart. Did you see what Christy was wearing? Now that was definately more tarty than what Trish had on. So no, Trish isn't a tart.

Legend vs Legend Killer was an awesome match. I was really stuck because I didn't know who I wanted to win though. Randy Orton is great but Taker really is a legend. In the end I went for Orton (probably because he was the underdog) but even though he didn't win it was a great match.

boogs2K
04-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Trish is not a whore she's a slut you name 3 guys that Trish has slept with i bet i can Christian, Tyson Tomko and Chris Jericho she's the real slut.

JerryMaguire
04-08-2005, 05:31 AM
Less chat, more pics.
Also of Stacey Keibler(sp) ass.

Shingler
04-08-2005, 07:49 AM
I dont really get to watch WWE much anymore but Christy Hemme is hotter than Trish.

meglomaniac_bass
04-08-2005, 07:55 AM
christy is hotter than trish

and lita? shes a dog!!! she looks like a man!!!

carnt get better than stacey keibler anyway....she is the best!

and coming a close/alomst joint first is.....the kat/ miss kitty...if anyone remembers her???

daaaaaammmm she was hot!

and legend vs. legend killer match? worst match at wrestlemaina!!! otron should have killed the undertaker!! ended his pathetic excuse of a career.....since he come back last wrestlemania, i have lost all respect i ever had for the taker.

Shingler
04-09-2005, 07:42 AM
Takers alright. I use his moves when Im play fighting. Keiblers hot though I'll give you that.

tryst
04-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Sheesh. I'm hotter than all those female wrestling nincompoops.

Rudy_89
04-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Trish is not a whore she's a slut you name 3 guys that Trish has slept with i bet i can Christian, Tyson Tomko and Chris Jericho she's the real slut.
you forgot about Vince McMahon back in 2001 as well.

Frusciante
04-13-2005, 04:25 AM
Yeah Trish does rock out loud...but sadly her match was short and in my opinion, not the best in the whole show. My pick for best match? Lengend vs. Legend killer... The legend killer rested in peaceThe Ladder match was the best IMO.

boogs2K
04-14-2005, 03:07 AM
you forgot about Vince McMahon back in 2001 as well.

Oh yeah she barked like a dog for him LOL LOL LOL.

Christy Hemme is not really a slut but she did kiss Eugene that was entertaining and the thing about Lillian Garcia was good Christy's not really a slut she's a entertainer she gives the people what they want.

boogs2K
04-14-2005, 03:15 AM
The Ladder match was the best IMO.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble pal but the best match has to be Angle/HBK they both put on a show even though the wrong man won they did give a great effort and i applaud them for it.

kORtNee
04-14-2005, 03:21 AM
Trish Startus is a slut she has slept with evrybody in the smackdown and raw roster the only reason cristy lost was beacuse trish was a cheater and cristy hasnt been wrestling for 10 years like trish .
but LITA ROCKS she is tha bomb and she deserves that womens title

Shingler
04-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Sheesh. I'm hotter than all those female wrestling nincompoops.
Christy Hemme > Rach

leeds-utd
04-14-2005, 12:51 PM
wrestling i shit but i do watch it and trish is hot sept that wrestling is broing bit obvoius whos going to win

Shingler
04-15-2005, 03:47 PM
^^^^^^^ :eek: You shit Wrestling?!?!?!?!?!

Carmella
04-17-2005, 01:53 AM
TRYST...keep dreaming i bet ur as UGLY as Molly Holly...lol :D

Prussian_Hussar
04-17-2005, 02:02 AM
Trish Stratus is the queen of rednecks. Modern wrestling is the height of trash.

YoungPrince
04-17-2005, 05:07 PM
I don't watch wrestling much anymore, but I liked Trish though. She was quite entertaining as an heel.